6MP handphone camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
just read over at dpreview saying that Lucky Goldstar (LG) is currently manufacturing 6MP mobiles & 7MP soon to come. :bigeyes: i guess its faceoff time for digicams vs mobile phones.

in 5 yrs time, i think u will probably see a canon Ixus 857 digicam can make phone calls for the price of S$600 (quad band 3G somemore). :bsmilie:

think nothing shocking...the number just grow bigger each year...hee hee...

not surprised if years down the road every camera is 30MP at least with terabytes memory cards.... :angel:

And I wonder when the manufacturers will put ...

- optical zoom on camera phone lenses
- "quality" glass (eg. CZ, Schneider, etc)
- PC sync terminal for external flash
- tripod mount

;p ;p ;p

... yes, can just imagine a camera phone hooked up to a hammerhead flash like a Metz ... :bsmilie: ... shoot weddings on cameraphone, anyone ? :bigeyes:

ericp said:
... yes, can just imagine a camera phone hooked up to a hammerhead flash like a Metz ... :bsmilie: ... shoot weddings on cameraphone, anyone ? :bigeyes:
:bsmilie: Instance MMS the photo to all the guest... :thumbsup:

Still waiting for the day when light isn't good enough for capturing images anymore... must used electrons.... :)

But yeah, good to have a dslr with phone and bluetooth headset. Can commentary on the shots too. ;)

"Its 1.30pm now at Suntec, the place is jam packed with people... taking this shot of cas. Lighting is good. Say hi to everyone!"

"Hi all, please enjoy the shot! I mean show! :)"

And then after shooting, send via 3G to your galleries immediately! Think this scenario is possible and would be amazing for press work. :)

Zplus said:

And then after shooting, send via 3G to your galleries immediately! Think this scenario is possible and would be amazing for press work. :)

Best for SPY work lah :cool: See the North Korea guy uses a mobile phone to check out 007's id in movie: Tomorrow Never Die ;)

ericp said:
And I wonder when the manufacturers will put ...

- optical zoom on camera phone lenses
- "quality" glass (eg. CZ, Schneider, etc)
- PC sync terminal for external flash
- tripod mount

;p ;p ;p

think some hp can mount on tripod...but not the camera tripod. those tripod for hp.

1-2- ring ring.

oops sorry

"Hello? i'm shooting table shots now, please call me later la!"

****! my camera hang!!!, need to restart it!

"sorry!"

I am waiting for the invention of the Cranial Plug.
The possibilities will be endless.
Can you think of any ?
Could relate to a mobile phone for example.

hey my handphone backfocus!! :bsmilie:

we will see the day soon. BTW, if i m not wrong, i think 1 of the co. actually produced a phone cam with optical zoom. juz can't rem who is it. :mad2: sigh...~ getting old lah.

come on...now there's even TV phone in korea...juz coz of the prob between the phone and the tv companies tt's giving the technology problems.....

Status
Not open for further replies.