In conjunction with Canon Singapore, renowned photographer R. Ian Lloyd will share his experiences working with digital SLR cameras and how they have helped him to take his award winning photographs on numerous assignments for clients and corporations worldwide. This is a chance for aspiring photographers to learn how to move up from point and shoot equipment to Digital SLRs for the ultimate in image quality.
This seminar will be an afternoon session and Ian will outline the advantages of working with interchangeable lenses, off camera flashes and other accessories. He will show examples from his work with magazines such as National Geographic and from his books and will demonstrate techniques for taking your photography to a higher level of quality.
· The basic differences between compact, prosumer and DSLR cameras.
· The advantages of interchangeable lenses.
· Reducing noise and increasing sensor sizes for quality images.
· DSLR speed for use in sports, and candid people photography.
· Accessories for professional and creative flash photography.
· Macro image accessories for really close, close-ups.
· Extreme telephoto lenses for nature and sports images.
· Using the control of a DSLR for creative photography.
Date: 6 May 2006 (Sat)
Target number: 250-300pax
Student rate: 10% discount*
*Promotion is only applicable to students with valid full-time student pass from government registered schools/institutions.