6 Gmail accounts invites


Status
Not open for further replies.

contacted

New Member
Jun 8, 2004
444
0
0
Bedok
#1
Hi there,

Anybody wants a Gmail Email account please PM me. I've got 6 to give away.

For those who are unsure what a Gmail account, its a 1GB email account provided by Google(still in Beta).

First come first serve :lovegrin:

NOTE please do include your email in your PM.
 

rayfoo

New Member
Mar 9, 2004
188
0
0
35
gallery.punggol.org
#3
Hehe...hope you don't mind me leeching on your thread ;)

I have 6 too, if anyone wants one can PM me =)
 

contacted

New Member
Jun 8, 2004
444
0
0
Bedok
#4
epia said:
Thanks contacted! I've activated my gmail successfully. You are a kind soul :thumbsup: :)
You're welcome, 2 down, 4 more to go.

Hehe...hope you don't mind me leeching on your thread

I have 6 too, if anyone wants one can PM me =)
:thumbsup: don't mind at all, its for the same purpose.
 

contacted

New Member
Jun 8, 2004
444
0
0
Bedok
#6
2 more to go...

Reminder: Inclue your email address in your PMs
 

contacted

New Member
Jun 8, 2004
444
0
0
Bedok
#7
Weird thing, just checked I've got 4 left... think they bumped me up.

But anyway I just sent 2 out so left 2 more to go.
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#8
contacted said:
Weird thing, just checked I've got 4 left... think they bumped me up.

But anyway I just sent 2 out so left 2 more to go.
the more you use your account, the more invites you get, you don't have to worry that it will run out.
 

contacted

New Member
Jun 8, 2004
444
0
0
Bedok
#9
eikin said:
the more you use your account, the more invites you get, you don't have to worry that it will run out.
yah I know that, but its usually 6 invites at a time...

anyway, 1 more to go.
 

mich_2103

New Member
Jul 26, 2003
193
0
0
35
Visit site
#13
Hehe... Hitching as well... ;)

I have got 2 Gmail invites too. Those interested please email me at mich_2103@hotmail.com with your full name and email address.

Thanks to everybody, and the starter of this thread! :)

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D
 

contacted

New Member
Jun 8, 2004
444
0
0
Bedok
#16
mich_2103 said:
Hehe... Hitching as well... ;)

I have got 2 Gmail invites too. Those interested please email me at mich_2103@hotmail.com with your full name and email address.

Thanks to everybody, and the starter of this thread! :)

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D
:D

Anyway I got4 invites again... anybody wants can PM me.
 

gadget

New Member
Dec 22, 2004
92
0
0
Earth
#17
I've got 6 to give away too. PM me your 1st name, last name & email address if interested.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom