5th South East Asian Table Tennis Championship 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, yes. I love this event. Thanks for sharing.:D

I guess minimum lens one need to use is F/2.8 , 70-200mm, iso 800? Toa Payoh sports hall lighting is quite dim. Don't they put up additional lighting? I think day/night does not matter since it is indoor.

Thanks for the info!

no 200mm 2.8 lens?

heh sigma APO for sale now in B&S.....

jdredd said:
no 200mm 2.8 lens?

heh sigma APO for sale now in B&S.....

Thanks for the info... but.. Aiyo.. what is B&S ?! I am newbie so I don't understand. What is the price? Also, unless I get to try hands-on, review the pic on computer, I don't think i dare to buy.

sehsuan said:
regular exposures there seem to be about, 1/200, iso 1600, f/2.8. :)

i forced myself to go to 1/320 during the Lian He Zao Bao Cup over the weekend. Turned out pretty underexposed. I'm prepared to go to iso3200 if need be.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=198179

The SEA tournament should be more of a challenge as the play will be so much faster. May not be able to get so near to the table this time round since STTA may want to control the crowds to uphold her images in front of foreign communities. I feel that it will be kind of pointless to shoot from the gallery stand unless one really has a ultra long lens.

evershine said:
Thanks for the info... but.. Aiyo.. what is B&S ?! I am newbie so I don't understand. What is the price? Also, unless I get to try hands-on, review the pic on computer, I don't think i dare to buy.

Buy and Sell.. cant remember price, but was around 5-600.

Status
Not open for further replies.