5th CanonGraphers Outing - Firework Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
NDP 2005 is just round the cornor.

Guys, it's time to take out your wide angle zoom lenses to take the spectacular firework display.
It's time for the White Knights to rise again.
bananalama.gif

Date : 8 August 2005, Monday
Time : 10.45pm
Meeting Place : Millenia Walk Burger King

Wai said:
i shooting concert, got to miss the firework :(

Shoot concert till 12 midnight. :bigeyes:

count me in! heh...will be joining you guys for the first time? So where will be stationed at? Near Esplanade is it? hee...;)

Yeap, just the perfect thread...
Hope to join you all, if I'm not too shy...haha...:sweat:
Need someone to guide me along for fireworks shoot.

+evenstar said:
Yo...a bit late eh this outing....;p

So what are we shooting exactly? SFF?

Brother, it's the round 2 SFF. Joining us? :think:

Meet 2245H ah?

I meet u guys at da bridge lah. Leg pain leh. Dun wan to walk here and there.

I'll be at the centre of the bridge. The last time we stood there lousy place man, all da trees blocking. :(

A good place would either be the centre or towards the field the other side. :)

jsbn said:
Meet 2245H ah?

I meet u guys at da bridge lah. Leg pain leh. Dun wan to walk here and there.

I'll be at the centre of the bridge. The last time we stood there lousy place man, all da trees blocking. :(

A good place would either be the centre or towards the field the other side. :)

We need to walk up anyway. U fly there?:bsmilie:

I'll be there as well, but just like jspn, I will "fly" there myself and look for you all cos I will be there quite late at around 1115pm.

USM said:
We need to walk up anyway. U fly there?:bsmilie:
I got personal chopper, fly me up there and den I rapel down. :)

I'll reach the bridge around 1045H. Dun worry. I'll chop as much space as I allow. :D
But come quick. I dun wan kena hammer. :bsmilie:

Damien said:
I'll be there as well, but just like jspn, I will "fly" there myself and look for you all cos I will be there quite late at around 1115pm.
I'll be in the centre of the bridge towards the other end dis time round.... Find me there. :)
Dun wanna get blocked by the stupid treez again. :angry:

I'll be bringing a longer lens... 28-105mm. The one taken last time, photos at 20mm still have to do cropping even on a 1.6x camera. Curse and swear.

jsbn said:
I'll be in the centre of the bridge towards the other end dis time round.... Find me there. :)

I'll be bringing a longer lens... 28-105mm. The one taken last time, photos at 20mm still have to do cropping even on a 1.6x camera. Curse and swear.

I see. Then you better chop a place for me. ;p since you are going early.

It's good to see so many CanonGraphers turning up like jsbn and Damien, just to name a few.

jsbn said:

which bridge will we be going? got a name for it? Will anyone of us get blocked by trees? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.