- 5th April, Sunday: MELODYLOVE - back with a new pretty assistant, and more babes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody-Love

Nov 22, 2007
Singapore East
www.estherxie.sg

While i was giving myself a rest,
i got myself a new pretty model assistant ROXANNE,
and more gorgeous babes for you people!

here's two to start.

CLAIRE
3377468579_20c890fb66_o.jpg
3377468707_d7e2a84024_o.jpg

STEFFI
3378287338_2f29edea00_o.jpg

3377468427_16a9256002_o.jpg

Date: 5th April, Sunday

Time: 9am - 11am

Shooting Duration: 2 Hours

Outfit: Simple Fashion

Cost: $35 ($30 for regulars + those who brings another friend to join the shoot)

Refreshments: Drinks provided

How to register?
PM me or
email to the-melody-love@hotmail.com

with your:
Nickname
Contact number (important!)

Ups for the new faces :thumbsup:
So tempting to join :bigeyes: hahah!

Ups for the new faces :thumbsup:
So tempting to join :bigeyes: hahah!

Good to see you back.:)

:thumbsup::thumbsup: for the models

thanks! Yeaps, during my rest i networked abit and chanced upon alot of beautiful models who aren't found in clubsnap yet! Many more to come!

thanks! Yeaps, during my rest i networked abit and chanced upon alot of beautiful models who aren't found in clubsnap yet! Many more to come!

nvr post ur pretty assistant? :x

welcome back :D

Wah steffi good like thatthis month end take salary got place to spend marnie :confused:
hope not much turn up so i can shoot steffi all by myself :confused:

Wah steffi good like thatthis month end take salary got place to spend marnie :confused:
hope not much turn up so i can shoot steffi all by myself :confused:

Too bad i didn't have enough skills to shoot steffi well. She's better than those pictures!

new faces, nice.
let me be the 1st in ur list =)

^^

welcome back :D

thanks!

nvr post ur pretty assistant? :x

Hee, come to the shoot to see lor! She very friendly one!

Since both models are new faces in CS, may be good to post some fully body shot of them.

hey welcome back, the second model first pic looked like nat ho!

Since both models are new faces in CS, may be good to post some fully body shot of them.

I have claire's full body picture but it's to be featured in a magazine some time soon so got copyrights, cannot post here. But she's 166cm.

And here's a casual snap of Steffi's full body:
3381704579_650e6dc805_o.jpg

As for makeup, both of them use simple and natural makeup, nothing over the top. Both have great complexions :)

Congratulations and thanks for bringing new talents to the members here :thumbsup:

Remember to keep your girls close, and treat them well, as there are many sharks out there who would try to steal your treasures ....

.... the girls have very good complexions and fresh looking. Maybe you should do something with their hair styling as the above style is too common and conservative (popular with schoolgirl). Hope you dont mind my inputs ... :think:

Congratulations and thanks for bringing new talents to the members here :thumbsup:

Remember to keep your girls close, and treat them well, as there are many sharks out there who would try to steal your treasures ....

.... the girls have very good complexions and fresh looking. Maybe you should do something with their hair styling as the above style is too common and conservative (popular with schoolgirl). Hope you dont mind my inputs ... :think:

:D
I might be harsh sometimes but im also nice to my girls okay! Hee.

Thanks for your comments, but i like their hairstyle! It's simple and versatile and when needed for themeshoot, can be curled or styled easily.

Few pics of Steffi from me to share. a model i am grooming up slolwy
Hope it tempts more peeps to join and support :)

2009_03_12_0939.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.