5megapix & 8megapix

Status
Not open for further replies.

extricate

Sep 15, 2006
im aiming for a Canon A530; 5Megapix camera but after thinking it through, im thinking why not get a 8 megapix cam since now the market has like 10megapix. The main problem is do u guys think its worth it?

Can a 5 megapix camera develop images that are clear because i used a 4.1 pixels cam to develop pictures and they are not very satisfying.

what do you guys reckon?

extricate said:
im aiming for a Canon A530; 5Megapix camera but after thinking it through, im thinking why not get a 8 megapix cam since now the market has like 10megapix. The main problem is do u guys think its worth it?

Can a 5 megapix camera develop images that are clear because i used a 4.1 pixels cam to develop pictures and they are not very satisfying.

what do you guys reckon?
do you print bigger than A3? if not why do you wan so many pixel? :dunno:

explorez, what camera are you using?

extricate said:
explorez, what camera are you using?
why are you asking me what camera im using? since you are asking if 5MP > 8MP is a worthwhile upgrade? :dunno:

anyway my camera is only 5 and 6MP... (2 cams)
i think the problems lies with ur 4.1MP camera and not really much on the number of pixel.
just to add on, i actually printed a cropped photo from my 6MP camera on a 4R and it appear alright. (the cropped was not even 2MP and it was printed from my canon ink jet, not those professional photo lab)

extricate said:

what do you guys reckon?

asking a question like this is like asking is a 1600cc car better or a 2800cc car better, the bottem line is, do you really need it?
if you have the money, you can buy whatever you like, not you need.

extricate said:

what do you guys reckon?

As pointed out by some, it could camera problem; maybe the lens is dirty, camera shakes or wrong setting, etc.:)

Moonstone said:
As pointed out by some, it could camera problem; maybe the lens is dirty, camera shakes or wrong setting, etc.:)

PLBV....:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.