Not open for further replies.

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
Hello everyone i just wanna share my 5dollar in Idn :lovegrin:

:D <--- click me

nope i just wanna share the place where i go :D

Idn...

frankly, the more i think abt design in graphic sense, the more i hate it.
it's a follow the leader world for MOST of the time. Break thrus are limited due to alter-egos...i've seen people change once they are 'good' and i've seen people good people commiting suicide just because their design don't rock anymore.

I've always liked designing, but in the end...I had to take a new beginning.

last time, when i did an experimental vector graphic using scribbles...nobody liked it. BUT now...look! it's the IN-THING. *Duh? Just because a Great designer started it. Now that's what I call RUBBISH!

khairi said:
Idn...

it's a follow the leader world for MOST of the time. Break thrus are limited due to alter-egos...i've seen people change once they are 'good' and i've seen people good people commiting suicide just because their design don't rock anymore.

last time, when i did an experimental vector graphic using scribbles...nobody liked it. BUT now...look! it's the IN-THING. *Duh? Just because a Great designer started it. Now that's what I call RUBBISH!

kena burn badly before eh?

khairi said:
Idn...

Relak lah brader. Design is subjective... You have potential and will go further. Keep on experimenting!

Yo khairi
hmm sucha negative comment eh. Totally agree with rolzink. Design is subjective. In any case, you cant satisfy everyone! It applies to everything and anything.

Must learn to appreciate wat others have contributed. At the same time take pride in ya own work. You are soul for ya work. If u dun, it will juz remain as garbage. ;)

*o boy, I WANNA GO IDN~~ :cry:

hi vibrancyniche
was surfing ur webbie when i chanced upon ur resume. i was from meetoh too. if im not wrong, ur form teacher is Miss Hong right?

:think: hey khairi just let the fate be with you.... If you had the talent you will be able to express out becos it an individual stuff...... Keep trying or get some education in design to improve yourself :D

zerofour said:
:think: hey khairi just let the fate be with you.... If you had the talent you will be able to express out becos it an individual stuff...... Keep trying or get some education in design to improve yourself :D
education in design?

yeap...i got a dip in graphic design & a dip in mechatronics engg (majoring in product design)

what grade i got, which school i was from, is not the matter.

and that Rolzink guy...he was one of my graphic design lecturer...he sparked my interest in photography...now thinking to go into photography design rather than graphic design purely...:D

a lot can be done and experimented with photography design as compared to graphic design.

when doing product design last time, i had to figure out what makes a camera! got to strip an old rangefinder and a damaged SLR for future development. Well, nvr liked my lecturer that time, so always give him problem :D but wrecking his old foldable cam.

he he he

Pokka said:
hi vibrancyniche
was surfing ur webbie when i chanced upon ur resume. i was from meetoh too. if im not wrong, ur form teacher is Miss Hong right?

hey there~
Hmmm izzit? tts a small world. So u from which batch? u were under Miss Hong 2?

I grad in 1994. 1982 batch. Yea, was under Miss Hong. You're Yoke Link's classmate right?
Sucha small world. Mee Toh's gonna moved to Punggol soon..and the old site demolished. :(
Go visit it when u can..

Hohoho wah~ u even know yokelink? tts really a small world. Ya i heard abt the moval. Do u know when's e last day? Was tinking of going there for a shoot though.

Ya...Yoke Link's my 'bro' in p. sch. I remember ppl used to call him terence junior cos he resembles me alot! :D
I don't know when's the last day though...gotta check with my fren. I have exactly the same idea as u! A shoot through nostalgic meetoh! But the idea of me and my camera .. and the looks of bewildered teachers looking at me. kinda scares me. hahaa. i wouldnt want a teacher every now and then to walk up to me and ask 'wat u doin huh?'

Status
Not open for further replies.