Not open for further replies.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
1a.jpg

2a.jpg

Saw this ads somewhere, dun ask me the spec of the lights, I have no idea :p

is this value for money? any comments in this setup?

Wai said:
1a.jpg

2a.jpg

Saw this ads somewhere, dun ask me the spec of the lights, I have no idea :p

zek..how;s this? gd enuff 4u? or not?... :think:

crazypaladin said:
Upz. Interested to know too... been into taking photos of my nephew these days and those flash on my camera is killing his eyes... A studio setup could be the solution. :)

I hope you're kidding... Studio strobes are worse than your TTL-enabled flashheads when it comes to hurting eyes with strong light. :)

CaeSiuM said:
I hope you're kidding... Studio strobes are worse than your TTL-enabled flashheads when it comes to hurting eyes with strong light. :)

correct me if i am wrong....but with a softbox or umberlla, shouldn't be that bad right? :think:

hmm.. looks like the one @ Eastgear :)
does it comes with the softbox (maybe yes maybe no)?, snoot? honeycomb attachments? what kind of connectivity between the lights?

if it does, then it's a good buy for small production at home - small products and half body shots @ ISO200

If it comes with everything in the pic,
3 lights with stands
1 softbox
1 umbrella
carry case

someone said it's 200W.

Anyway no harm going to check it out rite?
Anyone wanna go?

I will go.....the sale starts this coming Tuesday rite......?

You know where is the address of this sale....?

Robin said:
I will go.....the sale starts this coming Tuesday rite......?

You know where is the address of this sale....?
I think it starts on wed.
It should be beside IMM, & near Creative warehouse, from my memory...

AReality said:
I think it starts on wed.
It should be beside IMM, & near Creative warehouse, from my memory...

Are you going there too....?

Think its at the TTL international building or something rite....?
at toh guan road there rite.....?

from this page

It shows that its
3 x 120W/S lights... rated at GN32
180mm stands (er... 18cm??)
2 softbox
1 40" white/black umbrella
snoot (whats a snoot?)
soft carry bag..

looks interesting...

any idea at say 2-3m, what kind of aperture will 3 lights get u? (say a mainlight/fill light/back light kind of setup)

EDIT: weird.. dunno why it shows 1/4 only.. anyway, I changed the link.. u have to click on the studio setup to get to the other page I was showing..

lytefunk said:
from this page

It shows that its
3 x 120W/S lights... rated at GN32
180mm stands (er... 18cm??)
2 softbox
1 40" white/black umbrella
snoot (whats a snoot?)
soft carry bag..

looks interesting...

any idea at say 2-3m, what kind of aperture will 3 lights get u? (say a mainlight/fill light/back light kind of setup)

The pic is incomplete on the website.....just 1/4 showing....

I would said it is a decent setup starter kit for those who are interest to master studio skills and do not want to invest a 'bomb' for it. :thumbsup:

If I got the extra $$$, would definitely consider buying one and learn at home at your free time ... :)

It is very very near my place walk there can reach, will definitely go and check it out .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: hope not tempted to BUY ... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: Heard there is a better offer coming up ... wait and see .. :lovegrin:

Knight : Can reveal wat u heard about better offers? It's ok if you're wrong. ;p

and also, what can three 120W lights do? is it bright enough ?

sounds interesting. i wouldn't need all 3 because i would combine with my electronic flash. The guide number is 32 at 55 degrees spread which is seems to be around the same output as a Sigma 500 or less.... the modelling light is useful

If i keep 2 lights and sell off one light+stand/softbox at $200, anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.