Status
Not open for further replies.

Prismatic

Feb 25, 2003
In the void.
Visit site
5566 having a meet-the fans session at The Atrium @Orchard at 3pm this coming Sunday. Expect the same kind of crowd as S.H.E and bring your long lenses! With Cyndi Wang Xinlin too.

on 5566? erm.. ;p there are like better uses for long lenses. :blah:

No point going there lar, you'll risk your 500mm or 600mm lens and gear being smashed by the hordes of rabid fangirls. :bsmilie: Not worth it I guess. And like chaotic had said, there are better uses for that long lens. ;p

And not forgetting flying cameras that block your view when you get a lock on with your 400-500-600 lens.

espn said:
And not forgetting flying cameras that block your view when you get a lock on with your 400-500-600 lens.
;) It's better to use a Oly 7x0uz, more mobile.

I have a different opinion.
You can take a few good shots of 5566, must be very good ones, big head, tight composition, sharp focus, etc. Then later sell to the fangirls. They will be dying to buy from you. Also remember to tell them you are from www.clubsnap.org.

Astin said:
I have a different opinion.
You can take a few good shots of 5566, must be very good ones, big head, tight composition, sharp focus, etc. Then later sell to the fangirls. They will be dying to buy from you. Also remember to tell them you are from www.clubsnap.org.

Hahaha, best if can get them in funny poses... anyone got a notebook or CP100?
Set up booth there, take oredi, sell instantly.

Actually, me more interested in Cyndi Wang Xinling..... :p

Prismatic said:
Hahaha, best if can get them in funny poses... anyone got a notebook or CP100?
Set up booth there, take oredi, sell instantly.

Is there any law which forbids selling photographs of celebraties?
:dunno:

Prismatic said:
Hahah...if u go there take a few nice close-up of her for me can? Post here for the rest to see too. ;p

Bean said:

Is there any law which forbids selling photographs of celebraties?
:dunno:

Ah Bean, haha, you just need to walk into any HDB areas bookshops, and you will be seeing hundreds of pop idols photos, some are scanned copies from magazines. If one day you become famous, probably your photos will also be on sale.

There is no law forbidding selling of photographs of celebraties. Is there a legal definition of "celebraties"?

Astin said:
Ah Bean, haha, you just need to walk into any HDB areas bookshops, and you will be seeing hundreds of pop idols photos, some are scanned copies from magazines. If one day you become famous, probably your photos will also be on sale.

There is no law forbidding selling of photographs of celebraties. Is there a legal definition of "celebraties"?

You know that's a bit different, cos it's not illegal to sell photos which you took yourself, but it's illegal to mass copy pictures other people have taken and then sell them. Even if it's not registered, pictures are still intellectual property and the original copyright still belong to the creator of the pictures.

Thought it's near to impossible to get the guy who first copied your pictures, it doesn't been we shouldn't be concerned about it.

I know you know I know that, but if you think that I dont know you dont know I dont know that, then you can ignore me.

Garion said:
Hahah...if u go there take a few nice close-up of her for me can? Post here for the rest to see too. ;p

Hahaha... I think she looks better from afar....
Too close can see that she put on a mask of makeup one.

come on guys, you will never get to take good shoots. you can't even look at the view finder to see your shoots, unless your esitmation is so good that you can just point with your hands in the air and shoot..

tried that in SHE, damn hopeless...

i suggest you all bring those cam with bendable lcds, so you can see what you shoot...

yamcake said:
come on guys, you will never get to take good shoots. you can't even look at the view finder to see your shoots, unless your esitmation is so good that you can just point with your hands in the air and shoot..

tried that in SHE, damn hopeless...

i suggest you all bring those cam with bendable lcds, so you can see what you shoot...

Bring a step-ladder. :p

Prismatic said:
Bring a step-ladder. :p

ya ... then some fan-atic will bang into the stepladder n u n ur precious gear will head to earth by a force called gravity.

:bsmilie:

what or who the heck is 5566?! :dunno: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.