55~200mm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitose

May 2, 2008
hi all!!!! hows everybody cny? well i was planning to get a 200mm lens, so went hunting till i found some1 selling af-sdx vr 55~200mm f4- 5.6g if-ed for $300. made in china. i thought nikon made in thailand? sorry duno if they made in china. is it a gd buy?:dunno:

hi all!!!! hows everybody cny? well i was planning to get a 200mm lens, so went hunting till i found some1 selling af-sdx vr 55~200mm f4- 5.6g if-ed for $300. made in china. i thought nikon made in thailand? sorry duno if they made in china. is it a gd buy?:dunno:

Hi there chitose,

yes,the Nikon 55-200mm VR AF-S DX is made in China,nothing much to worry about. I have this lens too,and its good for beginners. Cheap and good i can say, unless you are willing to get a 18-200mm ;p its ~1k there. Here is wad i have for you "AF-S VR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED DX - $375 (CP, Feb08 - khaiseng) | $360 (John, Aug08 - PersianCatz) | $335 (AP-F, Nov08 - CatByTe) " This is from the Nikon sticky thread,do read up more abt the price list for 2009. If i'm not wrong,i see that you are getting the lens as 2nd right? If you are,check for front/back focusing problem and lens condition,if you think its okay,then go for it. If not just source around for more :)

Cheers,
P.S. the search tool maybe useful.

ahhhhh!!!! i see i see. was still worrying y it is made in china. okok. opps indeed i 4get abt the search.... lol i will look more into it in future!!! anyway thx for checking n listing out the price for mi!!! :)

Just helping around to those that are new, and welcome to the "darkside" :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.