54th Singapore International Photography Award 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissDi

Jan 3, 2005
Sg
www.pss1950.org
Dear all,

The Photographic Society of Singapore has launched the 54th Singapore International Photography Award 2007.

Click on this link for details http://www.pss1950.org/54SIPA.pdf
Photographers are encouraged to participate in this International photo competition.

We look forward to your participation.

Regards

J.W. William Teo

The old good times of PRINTS now all has been in digitial format. .... :cry:

Upzzz for this salon .. :thumbsup:

Upzzz...for this annual international salon photo award !!!

Dear all,

The Photographic Society of Singapore has launched the 54th Singapore International Photography Award 2007.

Click on this link for details http://www.pss1950.org/54SIPA.pdf
Photographers are encouraged to participate in this International photo competition.

We look forward to your participation.

Regards

J.W. William Teo
This is a well recognised international competition. All levels of photographers are encouraged to participant. Act now!!

i fear asking this because it's going to sound silly, but what on earth do they mean by salon?

i fear asking this because it's going to sound silly, but what on earth do they mean by salon?

In the olden daes, whenever they had a gathering or exhibition of works of art, salon is a widely used word...
It's another term fer exhibition.

Is this wat u were looking fer?

ohh..yes, that is what i wanted to know...only salons i know are hair salons... i'm a n00b... :embrass: thanks man

Dont miss out on this Annual International Photography Competition.
Good luck to all..........may the best win !!!

Hi

Closing date for SIPA 2007 is getting closer. Dont forget to submit your entries and be among the winners for this international photo competition. Be among the best !!!
Attending the Judging on Oct 13 & 14. Get your tickets form The Photographic Society of Singapore.

JWT

sorry for this noob question. but i cant seem to find the prizes on the website.
whats the prizes for this event?

newbie here. sorry.

Submit your entries by Sep 29.

Uppp... for SIPA 2007.

This internationally recognised Award will be held on 13th and 14th October 2007 at the Grassroots' Club. Photography enthusiasts, please submit your entries if you have not already done so. Entries close on 29th September 2007.

Details are stated in the Entry Forms which can be downloaded from www.pss1950.org

Besides the Open Judging, the Photographic Society of Singapore have also invited renowned photographers to conduct seminars as follows:-
1. Don Foley (Nature photography)
2. Harry Woo (Travel photography on Yuanyang, China)
3. Hilarion Goh (Wedding photography)
4. John Cosgrove (Travel photography)

Tickets for the Open Judging/Seminars are now available at PSS which includes tea/cofee during breaks with snacks as well as lucky draws.

An Event NOT TO BE MISSED!

P.S. Entries accepted for this salon will gain points for FIAP Distinctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.