50mm Len for kx

You can do a search on eBay for current Pentax 50mm lenses available for bidding:
http://photography.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Pentax+50mm&_sacat=3323&To%2520Fit%2520Camera%2520Brand=Pentax&_dmpt=Camera_Lenses&_odkw=&_osacat=3323&bkBtn=&_trksid=p4978.m270.l1313

You can also do a price check of recent actual transactions by refining your search to completed listings. You will need to login first to view this listing.

Thank everyone for the information.... Think will get fa50mm f1.4....

Don't wanna test, sure commit LBA harakiri afterwards. Why tempt fate? :bsmilie:
do you know that the best way to get rid of temptations is to give in to it?:devil:
because by that temptation is gone:bsmilie:

do you know that the best way to get rid of temptations is to give in to it?:devil:
because by that temptation is gone:bsmilie:

Nah, got enuff 50mm lenses to play with. A 50mm f/1.2 is lowest on my priority.

Nah, got enuff 50mm lenses to play with. A 50mm f/1.2 is lowest on my priority.

Dennis,

Sure you dun wanna try on this ??? ;p ;p ;p

IMGP9874.jpg

does anyone have any comment on this cosina cosinon 50mm f1.8.

Well, I got the 50mm Cosina 2.0 IMO, they are soft wide open but gives out vibrant Image.

As I know, some old lens brand including Voigtlander uses Cosina glass in the past.

I love my Cosina that last week, it took me 20mins to decide should I bring along my FA50 or Cosina 50. In the end, Cosina. lol

Cosina at 2.8 If I remember.

4419373225_6b91953e09_b.jpg

Cosina at 2.0

4462487684_e42fd4c2c0_b.jpg

4461710995_acac27b296_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I got the 50mm Cosina 2.0 IMO, they are soft wide open but gives out vibrant Image.

As I know, some old lens brand including Voigtlander uses Cosina glass in the past.

I love my Cosina that last week, it took me 20mins to decide should I bring along my FA50 or Cosina 50. In the end, Cosina. lol

Cosina at 2.0

Wow thanks dude, i was about to get the lens tomorrow have to have this information. ans i like this photo very much too.

Cosina at 2.8 If I remember.

4419373225_6b91953e09_b.jpg

Cosina at 2.0

4462487684_e42fd4c2c0_b.jpg

beautiful color Riscal, very very beautiful. How much is the lens?

Heres one taken at f1.4 yesterday :lovegrin:
2hr3046.jpg

after comparing with the f1.2 shot , the dof looks the same (to me at least) , i would't be able to tell them apart. but it would sure be great to own one nevertheless :bsmilie:

Last edited:
beautiful color Riscal, very very beautiful. How much is the lens?

2nd hand at $80.

The guy now selling his 2nd Cosina in B&S section ;p

Cosina used to OEM for the BIG Boys during the film days and cameras made by Cosina were:

Canon T60
Nikon FE10
Nikon FM10
Vivitar v2000, 3000, 4000
Voightlander VSL43 SLR

and the other current Voightlanders . . .

My first SLR was a Cosina CT1 Super and that was how I began photography.

Superb lenses. Had one Cosina F1.4 which I sold to FW

Cosina used to OEM for the BIG Boys during the film days and cameras made by Cosina were:

Canon T60
Nikon FE10
Nikon FM10
Vivitar v2000, 3000, 4000
Voightlander VSL43 SLR

and the other current Voightlanders . . .

My first SLR was a Cosina CT1 Super and that was how I began photography.

Superb lenses. Had one Cosina F1.4 which I sold to FW

Ah! so the Cosina has returned to the Master (insert hissing voice)

I like my M 50mm f1.7, I read somewhere that this lens is sharper than M 50mm f1.4.

Here are few shots taken by this lens. I don't remember the aperture.

100% crops
IMGP1471.JPG

bokeh
IMGP1677.JPG

newbie question, how do I know the aperture of the photo taken by manual lens (Pentax K or M)? On my picasa it's written n/a.

I like my M 50mm f1.7, I read somewhere that this lens is sharper than M 50mm f1.4.

Here are few shots taken by this lens. I don't remember the aperture.

100% crops
IMGP1471.JPG

bokeh
IMGP1677.JPG

newbie question, how do I know the aperture of the photo taken by manual lens (Pentax K or M)? On my picasa it's written n/a.

The models will hate u with 50 1.7 cos it shows all her weaknesses of the skin lol

Yes you can't know the aperture using software, you had to write down the aperture when you taking it(at least this is what i do, don't really know if there are any special software that can detect the aperture of a manual lens). Just one question from me, did you use any spilt focusing screen for your camera? If not, do you find it diffcult to use the Pentax-M f1.7?

Anyway nice picture you had there very sharp.

Yes you can't know the aperture using software, you had to write down the aperture when you taking it(at least this is what i do, don't really know if there are any special software that can detect the aperture of a manual lens). Just one question from me, did you use any spilt focusing screen for your camera? If not, do you find it diffcult to use the Pentax-M f1.7?

Anyway nice picture you had there very sharp.

Mm too bad, maybe I need to get Pentax-A version :bsmilie:

I didn't use any split screen, need to save first to buy one, K3 is it? :devil:
Yar it's difficult, especially for the model, she need to keep her smile longer. :bsmilie: