50mm f1.8 L (white colour)

LOL... well said! and it is a uniquely faked L ... no L lenses are white..... do you wan't to be the first one with white 50 1.2 ?? hehehehe

Are u sure no L lenses are white?? Or are u trying to mean something else?? :confused:

Are u sure no L lenses are white?? Or are u trying to mean something else?? :confused:

sh*t .. miss out 2 words.. no L "wide-angle Prime" lenses are white...

Last edited:
nntenzo said:
sh*t .. miss out 2 words.. no L "wide-angle Prime" lenses are white...

Haha it's ok, I understand now. But 50mm is also not wide angle.

Only L lenses that can put teleconverters are white, reason being teleconverters are white. Dun believe me, try putting on teleconverters into a black L lens and see if it fits :) I have tested on all 4 of my Black Ls - 17-40, 85 1.2, 24 1.4 & 100 macro all can't fit the canon teleconverter...

Only L lenses that can put teleconverters are white, reason being teleconverters are white. Dun believe me, try putting on teleconverters into a black L lens and see if it fits :) I have tested on all 4 of my Black Ls - 17-40, 85 1.2, 24 1.4 & 100 macro all can't fit the canon teleconverter...

The 135F2L and 200F2.8 are black and compatible with the tele convertors

LOL... i am sure the White L lens in this Thread is not compatible...

180 f/3.5L macro supports TC as well.

Nice try! :)

nntenzo so when do you want to try to paint my 18-55? :)

nntenzo so when do you want to try to paint my 18-55? :)

LOL you serious? I seriously don't mind trying to paint on it, if you will to take the risk.. ahahha.. i have never tried on 18-55 caus' i don have one...

Want to try painting a white lens black? :p

haha! original and creative... quite a nice job!! however i think using air brush would have nicer effects...

nntenzo said:
LOL you serious? I seriously don't mind trying to paint on it, if you will to take the risk.. ahahha.. i have never tried on 18-55 caus' i don have one...

Bro congrats. Uve been shown at digitalrev bro haha congrats lets paint some lens some more white. Better yet lets paint s world white haha

Bro congrats. Uve been shown at digitalrev bro haha congrats lets paint some lens some more white. Better yet lets paint s world white haha

Wow.. this is a big surprise to me ! LOL ...