50D user Please help In the Colour Adjusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JINGLONG

Jul 26, 2009
WEST
How to adjust 50D colour to vivid mode like nikon? Clients commented that mine was too dull compared to my partner who uses nikon. What Picture style to use? Or do a User default Setting? Customized the saturation? Or It is my Flash not strong enough?

Nov 4, 2008
I am no Canon user. I guess you could adjust sharpness, contrast and saturation using the picture style option. You could also do it on your computer using Canon's software or other post-processing software.

JINGLONG

Jul 26, 2009
WEST
Thanks! I will try it out ! anymore recommendation from others?

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Isn't it explained in the manual? There are picture styles that you can download from Canon website. And what makes you think that flash is the cause? Please provide more details or even example pictures, otherwise it's guessing rather than helping.
Secondly, if you shoot RAW you have all the possibilities in the post-processing phase with much more control. In camera processing only gives you presets within a certain range.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
How to adjust 50D colour to vivid mode like nikon? Clients commented that mine was too dull compared to my partner who uses nikon. What Picture style to use? Or do a User default Setting? Customized the saturation? Or It is my Flash not strong enough?
Have you read your manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom