5050 bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatfish

Jan 13, 2004
hey guys ,

just wondering what kind of bags do you all use for your cameras?
i own a 5050, and I am thinking of something useful for travel etc....
and i saw crumplers, which are really very expensive.

what bags do you guys use? and where to get a good price?

thanks alot in advance! ;)

bigfatfish said:
hey guys ,

just wondering what kind of bags do you all use for your cameras?
i own a 5050, and I am thinking of something useful for travel etc....
and i saw crumplers, which are really very expensive.

what bags do you guys use? and where to get a good price?

thanks alot in advance! ;)

most pp use lowepro but i use a hedgren sling bag to carry mine.. cost < 40 bucks & not so obvious that its a camera bag. i also use it to carry my passport and stuff when travelling also so pretty handy. you can get lowepro from most any camera shops like cathay, alan photo etc... crumplers are IMHO overpriced and noisy to open (i dont like the velcro closure) :devil: .

I'm a cheapo....carrying the Oly free Sling bag, which i found pretty useful for "quick draw" and "Easy Keep", but slinging it across my body means my shirt gets drenched quickly (with my sweat).

buddy said:
most pp use lowepro but i use a hedgren sling bag to carry mine.. cost < 40 bucks & not so obvious that its a camera bag. i also use it to carry my passport and stuff when travelling also so pretty handy. you can get lowepro from most any camera shops like cathay, alan photo etc... crumplers are IMHO overpriced and noisy to open (i dont like the velcro closure) :devil: .

how much is a lowe pro usually? say a compact one, enough to put a 5050 with the extension tube. some filters and cleaning cloth etc? I am considering that , thats why i need to do HW in case i get chopped by the camera shops.

hedgren bags are as good as lowepro? where can i find it? thanks!

using the LowePro Film Organizer AW bag for the 5050. If a remember correctly it's about $20 or less. Use the included shoulder strap as a waist belt instead.

works for me.

xfusion said:
I'm using Lowepro Stealth Reporter 100AW when travelling, can fit in: C5050Z, CLA-1, WCON-07, TCON-17, Metz 44MZ-2 external flash, flieters, batteries, compact cleaning kit, PocketPC, handphone, passport, etc.

Not too big, not too small. Got it for $80 from CP.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/street/rep100.htm

where and how much did you get your Metz44MZ-2 external flash for? thinking of getting one but also on a budget...any other recommendations? :)

speedingsnail said:
where and how much did you get your Metz44MZ-2 external flash for? thinking of getting one but also on a budget...any other recommendations? :)

From CP,
Correction for the Lowepro price: $85
Metz 44MZ-2: $286
Metz 3202-Z2 (adapter for Olympus hot shoe): $109

Status
Not open for further replies.