500D Nite Shoot on 11 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringwraiths

May 11, 2009
Plan to org a nite shoot at Marina Barriage, Fullerton or flyers on this fri nite.

Time: Prefer after 11pm
Venue: Marina Barriage, Fullerton or Flyers
Pax: Anyone who is keen, as my location i can ferry 4 pax + Me (Driver), if others have ride we can meet at the venue or Car Convoy to location.

If more people then will need other who have rides to ferry those near their area. After shoot maybe have supper etc.

At the moment me and 1 pax is in the list.

PS: if the response is bad it will be cancelled. Its still under WIP, its not finalise yet.

Do let me know if keen

Charles AKA Ringwraiths
PM me first and leave contact as do not want flooded by SMS lol Cheers

List:
1. Ringwraths (Charles)
2. dykat2009 (David)

heys:) im a 500D newbie user too:)im really very interested to join you guys as i never had a chance to shoot at night :) do put me in the list too!

Plan to org a nite shoot at Marina Barriage, Fullerton or flyers on this fri nite.

Pax: Anyone who is keen, as my location i can ferry 4 pax + Me (Driver), if others have ride we can meet at the venue or Car Convoy to location.

If more people then will need other who have rides to ferry those near their area. After shoot maybe have supper etc.

PS: if the response is bad it will be cancelled. Its still under WIP, its not finalise yet.

Do let me know if keen

Charles AKA Ringwraiths

List:
1. Ringwraths (Charles)
2. dykat2009 (David)
3. hisphotography (Wan)

Hi, friend. I'd like to join you tomorrow night. Please add me in.

Last edited:

Do let me know if keen

Charles AKA Ringwraiths

List:
1. Ringwraths (Charles)
2. dykat2009 (David)
3. hisphotography (Wan)
4. Stepwalker (PM your contact to Charles)

Is this a Barrage outing or just a 500D outing? =o

Southbeach,
We started this in the 500D outing thread but thought we open up here for anyone who is interested. We may go barrage but not yet confirm but we shoud be around CBD Esplande area.

Any brand of camera are welcome to join us in the shooting. Just bring yourself and your tripod.

Newbie or pro are welcome (so that we can learn from pro...including me)

just PM Charles or myself with your contact.

Southbeach,
We started this in the 500D outing thread but thought we open up here for anyone who is interested. We may go barrage but not yet confirm but we shoud be around CBD Esplande area.

Any brand of camera are welcome to join us in the shooting. Just bring yourself and your tripod.

Newbie or pro are welcome (so that we can learn from pro...including me)

just PM Charles or myself with your contact.

Ahh, yes yes.. im So totally into going. Only thing left right now is to find myself a tripod :sweatsm: . No really, i dont have a tripod :sweat: . Eitherway if i do breakthrough and find one, ill definitely hit you guys up. Eitherway ill send him my contacts eitherway. Btw are we gonna go shoot street or anything?

Ringwraths and myself plan to org a nite shoot at Marina Barriage, Fullerton or flyers on this fri nite.

Do let me know if keen

Charles AKA Ringwraiths

List:
1. Ringwraths (Charles)
2. dykat2009 (David)
3. hisphotography (Wan)
5. Kirint (i have his mobile) - own transport & meet us at location

Southbeach,
Go get one strong tripod as you will need it. We are shooting night cityscape/landscape/lights......buildings or streets is up to your own creativity.

mostly like with long exposure shooting. Bring a remote if you have it.

Ringwraths and myself plan to org a nite shoot at Marina Barriage, Fullerton or flyers on this fri nite.

Do let me know if keen

Charles AKA Ringwraiths

List:
1. Ringwraths (Charles)
2. dykat2009 (David)
3. hisphotography (Wan)
5. Kirint (i have his mobile) - own transport & meet us at location
6. Peanutbutterjam

Will PM my contact.

Hi There

So sorry for the late reply just back home only, as what dykat2009 said all are welcome.

Looks like we are good to go

But for those going for the nite shoot its a strong advise to bring a tripod.

Cheers

Actually have a tripod lying around my house. Just cant seem to find it. :( Guess ill drop by tomorrow to rent one before coming.

only can if got transport

lol if you are in my area i can ferry you to LZ if not you are on your own bro.

But feel free to linkup if are can.

Hi Ringwraths,

Did the others PM you? they have own transport or not?

Who is meeting you at your place? I only know Kirint has own scooter.
My block is few stone throw away from your block.

Hi Bro

Ya they had PM me.

So peeps i will ferry:

1) You
2) hisphotography (Wan)

The rest have their own arrangement etc..

The shoot will proceed unless it rains then it will be cancelled (Agree??)

Timing i will SMS out to all going by 1900hrs so get ready by 2200hrs.

Last edited:
Hi ,

I am new here... Saw the outing that you guys are arranging. So is the outing confirmed and the shooting location is at ? Are we going to moved around ?
Hope that if time allows me , will join you guys... Wish to learn and exchange some knowledge from you guys

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.