50 + 36 @ 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

theITguy

Sep 19, 2003
In this small world
Visit site
Hi guys and gals,

I am thinking of going to Kusu Island on the 8th May 2005 Sunday. There was a failed trip planned in early April due to bad weather. Since there is not any bad weather recently, I do not foresee any problem unless I am played out by Someone on top :embrass:

1 Rule for this event
Every shot counts, what equipment you have does not matter.

Who should come
Basically nature lovers and those who need a break from urban lifestyle

Date: 8th May 2005
Time: 8.00am
Meetup Point: HarbourFront Bus Interchange
Slots: 5 excluding me

Plan for this trip
Those who wants breakfast can meetup at 7.30am at the hawker at the bus interchange. We will take the bus to Sentosa at 8.00am and buy the tickets to Kusu and board the ferry by 9.00am sharp. We will get there by about 9.50am and have a look at the corals reef, temple. I do not think there is any food on the island, that is why the breakfast. I aim to finish by 3.50pm (2nd last ferry time) which will give us about 5-5.5 hours of activities on the island and get back by 5pm on Sentosa.

Stuff to bring
1. Water
2. Extra cloths
3. Wetable footwear as we might get into water
4. Raincoat or other wet weather programme stuff you like
5. Some simple food like biscuits or energy bar in case you are hungry

Cost for trip
1. $3 to travel to Sentosa, of which $2 will be refunded if we buy the ticket to Kusu and St John Island
2. $9 for the ticket to the island
3. Your precious time

Please PM me your particulars if you are interested. I will need the following information as confirmation that you would come. Be assured that your personal information will not be given out without your permission:

1. Real Name
2. Mobile Contact (or home contact if not available)

One last thing, be punctual as much as possible so we can start early ;)
Christopher

Sun can't make it .... :cry:

hope the weather not so damm hot like today...its crazy man...

if i am free , will join in...

I think today's weather is great, great sun, great sky, great clouds and most important of all, great for my slides and contrasty monochrome.

IPPT RT on sunday... :confused: :confused: :confused:

wah, why you got so many RT one? I think we should go for regulate walking on Ubin together to trim our extra energy storage :bsmilie: Dun worry, I am not better than you. But the thing is I dunno if I will have reservist given my vocation.

theITguy said:
wah, why you got so many RT one? I think we should go for regulate walking on Ubin together to trim our extra energy storage Dun worry, I am not better than you. But the thing is I dunno if I will have reservist given my vocation.

Total got 20 sessions.. straight after my RT sessions, i will go for my diving course liao :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hahaa paiseh, OT liao.. Enjoy the Kusu trip! :D
:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.