50 + 36 @ 4 Reload

Status
Not open for further replies.

theITguy

Sep 19, 2003
In this small world
Visit site
Hi guys and gals,

I am organising another outing after "missing" for a period of time for soul searching. Some photos I have managed to upload from the previous outings are available here. The 4th installation was cancelled due to bad weather. This time round we will be going to Tanglin Halt. Maybe we think it is just another place you visited. Maybe we can find new inspirations on that day itself. We never know. If anyone is interested we can continue a short night session around Holland Village area.

1 Rule for this event
Every shot counts

Date: 30th April 2005
Time: 1630-1800++
Meetup Point: Commonwealth MRT Control Station
Slots: 5 excluding me

Plan for this trip
Move out by 1630 together. By about 1800 we can go for our dinner, and if anyone is interested we can take some light trails etc nearby Holland Village.

Stuff to bring
1. Torchlight as it gets dark
2. Tripod is not a must
3. Water

Please PM me your particulars if you are interested. I will need the following information as confirmation that you would come. Be assured that your personal information will not be given out without your permission:

1. Real Name
2. Mobile Contact (or home contact if not available)

One last thing, be punctual as much as possible so we can start early ;)
Christopher

Sigh... like to join u... but got tis ubin outing ... will join u the next one ;)

Date: 30th April 2005
Time: 1630-1800++
Meetup Point: Commonwealth MRT Control Station
Slots: 5 excluding me

Plan for this trip
Move out by 1630 together. By about 1800 we can go for our dinner, and if anyone is interested we can take some light trails etc nearby Holland Village.

Stuff to bring
1. Torchlight as it gets dark
2. Tripod is not a must
3. Water

Name List.............
1) ITGUY
2) GENO (u got my hp right)
3)
4)
5)
6)

what is the theme...i might have missed out...would like to join for a photoshoot. :think:

PandaOng said:
what is the theme...i might have missed out...would like to join for a photoshoot. :think:

the theme is streets ...should be the same... the only diff is that we try to limit it to fix at 50mm...( which means we need to move our legs more to get that pic we want..) * if anyone does not have a prime, just try not to zoom with yr lens, thats why its more fun ..try to hold it at 50mm even if you are using a zoom lens..
:bigeyes:

This outing has evolved into any lens will do. But the main idea is still there, work with restriction instead of relying on changing of lens to get your shots. The other important thing is to make sure every shot counts and get more quality pictures. One can pay millions of dollars but if the shot does not work it is ineffective end of the day.

GENO:
Help me get a good place to dine coz I suah gu never been to Holland V ;p

I got IPPT RT that day................................................... :bheart: ;( ;( ;( ;(

aiyoh... love to join but got company's bowling tournament. i always like to join this kind of outing where photographer's discipline is a must. maybe next time yah...

i end up only taking 7 shoots last time...dont know when then i can finish a roll of film..??

theITguy said:
lol, I will be the model for you then, and it is a challenge given the quality of my looks :eek:

see how..if i can get someone to let us shoot, we head down to my area straight ....

Had a fruitful day meeting up Kin Onn and GENO. May not be a fantastic place for pictures but I did see some old stuff from the 70s-80s which are out of fashion nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.