5 minutes and photoshop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
applaud yr attempt, looks fake as hell.... but some 'masters' in the automotive photography industry actually do this to create some of the most awesome car action shots....

Rev said:
applaud yr attempt, looks fake as hell.... but some 'masters' in the automotive photography industry actually do this to create some of the most awesome car action shots....
:bsmilie: if it looked real, I'd be working for them making their brochures and loads of dough....it's seriously only 5 minutes :bsmilie:

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
For those Knight Rider fans: Did they transfer K.I.T.T into a SAAB? Used to be in a GMC Camero.

Okay.... where is the driver? At least import a head or something if you do this kind of enhancement.

photobum said:
For those Knight Rider fans: Did they transfer K.I.T.T into a SAAB? Used to be in a GMC Camero.

Okay.... where is the driver? At least import a head or something if you do this kind of enhancement.
K.I.T.T. was a Pontiac Firebird/Trans-Am not Chevrolet Camaro. GMC is GMC. Chevrolet is owned by GM. GMC makes trucks and vans. Pontiac is also owned by GM. The point is not the driver but what 5 minutes and photoshop can do. :dunno:

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
then it should be in 'general reviews, tech talks' or 'newbie corner'

or care to share 500 minutes later & photoshop?

Rev said:
then it should be in 'general reviews, tech talks' or 'newbie corner'

or care to share 500 minutes later & photoshop?
In my case, it'd be more like 500 hours later...that's the extent of my PS skills... :bsmilie:

Alternatively, buy suction tripod for camera like Critique Corner's STi shot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom