$5 for Sky park???

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Heard over radio this morning, that u need to pay $5 to the Sky Park in Pinnacale@Duxton! They say it is for crowd control!:sweat:

Would u pay to go up?:think:

$5 to pay for S&C charges.
If they don't charge $5, a lot of pple will go there and picnick.

I think limit to 100 paid visitor to sky park may be an issue, wonder will tourist group grab most of it or not? :sweat:

$5 to pay for S&C charges.
If they don't charge $5, a lot of pple will go there and picnick.

S&C charges to borne by the resident or management ma...

I think limit to 100 paid visitor to sky park may be an issue, wonder will tourist group grab most of it or not? :sweat:

Tourist attraction? Doubt so! :sweat: Who will want to tour HDB flats?:think:

A better way will be limiting the no of ppl going maybe by registeration?:think:

Pay lah, pay lah... nowadays back home here in Singapore, whenever there is a new attraction, has it ever been free?

Pay lah, pay lah... nowadays back home here in Singapore, whenever there is a new attraction, has it ever been free?

wait till the new theme park in sentosa comes up, it will BLAST your wallet off.

Guys, be objective, $5 will deter lots of unwanted people loitering around your estate. School kids making out, vandalizing the estate, all the extra ppl hoarding the lifts. I approve strongly of the move, and its not about the money.

welcome to Pay and Pay

So wat?? Is it the Pay per entry thingy haha or is it free for resident?

Next thing you know you will be issue a resident pass haha.

Beware next they will charge you for breathing the air $5 (To control the air traffic) haha

Last edited:
I think its fair to levy a small token.

Imagine you doing a short shoot there, your background will not have blinks blinks looking at your camera.

I think its just a temporary thing for crowd control, afterall, its the FIRST HDB Flat to be 50 storey tall..in years to come, when more and more 50 , 60 storeys HDB coming up, they will probably waive off this "fee".

$5 is consider okay, if im staying there, it really deficts the purpose if there are so many people lottering around when im paying quite a sum of money to my flat...

but how do they control this place? it's like a condo with fence and guard?

They will be using "CASH CARD" system .... Tap and enter ... lol

They will be using "CASH CARD" system .... Tap and enter ... lol

No need 'Cash Card' System haha they can use the MRT Ezlink card system mah. Just like taking public transport or buying Mac.

You like it, you pay. You don't like it, go somewhere else for fresh air loh...:bsmilie:

Back to the subjest. I think moving forward, this is going to be a 'pay-and-pay' society. The government will always give us choices. If you like one thing good, then will have to pay. If no money or don't like to pay, there are other 'not-so-good' alternatives too. For this case, if you don't like to pay, then go some other parks, which is a good alternative too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.