$5 for Sky park???

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky got relative stay there. can go in free.

So u are saying resident got free access?:think: Kindly check with ur relative! Thanks.:)

So u are saying resident got free access?:think: Kindly check with ur relative! Thanks.:)

i am not sure but i dont think they shld be making someone who paid 500k for the view there to pay $5 to go the garden ... :sweat:

let me call him. :eek:

alamak. i just checked. the skypark is the one at marina bay sands. not the garden at pinnacle la! :)

Last edited:
It is......
From the papers, each household will be given 4 resident cards to access the park.
Max of 200 non-residents to access the park per day, sybject to maximum of 10o people at any one time.

It is......
From the papers, each household will be given 4 resident cards to access the park.
Max of 200 non-residents to access the park per day, sybject to maximum of 10o people at any one time.

is it? but the marina bay sands has a skypark as well. omg. so confusing.

anyway i think i will just borrow the card if i am going.

i tried to go up on monday as it is very near my office , took the lift to 49 storey , but duno where is the sky garden , storey 50th n 26th ?
bumped onto an old couple when taking my lift down , they bought a unit 49 floor , five-room 500k plus , the wife saying the flat is quite small , the guy said u need a pass to enter the sky garden
so not sure how it works , anyone has a photograph taken from skygarden , the bird-eye view is awesome , still tryin to figure out how to go there

I asked the carpark lady at P@D and she doesnt know abt this $5 thingy..she said shd check with the security but nowhere to be found. Anyone knows when exactly and how about to pay the $5 and go up? It starts only next month isit? According to the papers.

I asked the carpark lady at P@D and she doesnt know abt this $5 thingy..she said shd check with the security but nowhere to be found. Anyone knows when exactly and how about to pay the $5 and go up? It starts only next month isit? According to the papers.

I recall the papers reported that you need to check on line if the quota of 200 / day has been met. Probably reserve and pay through the net.

$5 per entry through EZlink card, maximum 200 public per day (excluding residents). 1000tickets for balloting during national day fireworks. each residents given 4 cards

Come lah I lend you my card $2.50 only... hup ply :bsmilie:

I recall the papers reported that you need to check on line if the quota of 200 / day has been met. Probably reserve and pay through the net.
What's the website?

Sorry, I'm a little confused..
Which building are you guys refering to for the admission to the skypark? Pinnacle @ Duxton? :dunno:

Last edited:

This is absurd..if that's the case.

$5 per entry through EZlink card, maximum 200 public per day (excluding residents). 1000tickets for balloting during national day fireworks. each residents given 4 cards

What if you reach there and you are the 201? Surely there is an online registration to rpove you are among the 200? Any idea?

Come lah I lend you my card $2.50 only... hup ply :bsmilie:

I will be nicer..i pay u $3? Haha...SB: $2.50, BNP: $4.90

What's the website?

Sorry, I'm a little confused..
Which building are you guys refering to for the admission to the skypark? Pinnacle @ Duxton? :dunno:

No website...we are all talking abt pinnacle@duxton! Not the IR...

1. Read pg 10 of Tues' (15 Dec) edition of Zaobao for information.
2. Sky Park will be open to public from 1 Jan onwards.

http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp091215_019.shtml
http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp091215_019_1.shtml

There were no details on how to register. Zaobao mentioned the following :
1. 1000 visitors per day. 200 non-residents per day.
2. Public that are interested to visit Sky Park can check www.pinnacleduxton.com.sg (I tried, but the website does not exist) for the quota. There was no mention of how to register.
3. HDB mentioned for special occassions (e.g. National Day), balloting will be conducted for both residents and public. 90% of the quota will be reserved for the residents.

I think the $5 charge is fair...

if not ppl will swarm the skypark ! throw little.. create nuisance... and it will happen !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.