4th Sept, Sun: **The LOVE For BIKINI BABES** It's gonna be OH-SOO-HOT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusgaki

Aug 2, 2008
akiyaoyao.blogspot.com
**The LOVE for BIKINI BABES**

<<Another Shoot NOT TO BE MISSED! >>

It's Gonna Be OH-SOO-HOT On Saturday Morning ~!

Boobilicious Elynna

Devilish Nicole

Girl-Next-Door Valerie

Date: 4th Sept, Sun

Time: 9am - 11:30am

Ratio: Max 6:1

Cost: $50 ONLY

PM Jusgaki, SMS/CALL 94722516, EMAIL: jusaki@live.com

ELYNNA

189043_189600581079428_100000884627633_447258_3763178_n.jpg

66273_167777886569909_100000130960644_619761_2332996_n.jpg

162663_185386664809031_100000130960644_752069_5447894_n.jpg

1 Harry
2 sam
3 reserved
4 harry
5 reserved
6 cy chew
7 walter

Hi All,
Would like to share my bad experience working with this organiser, Jusgaki.

Firstly, this organizer has asked if I, mua, could help in the makeover shoot on 30th August at Sentosa for her in this shoot and I gracefully accepted it as TFCD.

The initial time she, Jusgaki, told me is 8am at Jap Garden (see below).
However, at very last minute, the venue was changed to Sentosa and time to 7 am. It is very stressful to work with her as she kept sending sms and calling me to make last mins changes of the shoot.

Luckily, I did not have any other appts then, else will have much greater impact. I find she does not have a Professional attitude in organising her photoshoot at having to notify others last minute.

Finally, 1 day before she keep sending sms and finally was confirmed that venue: Vivocity, Time: 7.45am and I told her I will be taking a taxi and reach there in time.

However, she seems to be a Control freak and does not trust her workmwates.

At 6.50am, she keep chasing me if << I am on my Way yet>> - have kept her sms.
I felt puzzeled that the taxi would only take 10mins to arrive and why she demands her workmates to travel 1 hour before.

Shortly after, she called me to chase me again at 7am, expecting me to start traveling then. When I try to tell her not to worry and there is still time as I am taking taxi , she keep argueing that there is Not much time and expects me to arrive at 7.30am, instead of the agreed 7.45am.

The saddest thing is that she even threatens to change MUA if I do not want to do it.

With this type of attitude in treating her workmates, I am sure she is not a Professional Organizer who does not trust workmates and give unreasonable threats.

Have been working for so many paid shoots and also with actual Bridal customers and have never I have encountered such a organizer with this attitude and control freak.

Would like to warn all mua, models that Pls be careful when taking her assignments.

<<
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:36 AM
Subject: RE: mua

On 30th Aug, could you send me some dtails:
- venue: Jap Garden- time/ duration:
8am u can go off once u finish their make up n hair
- any of ur website: you can visit clubsnap

Oh...bad experience for ya~
Well, for us photographers, we haven't encountered such bad experience with her.
She's been a good organisor so far, IMO.
Models side coordinate timing with her in the past, i dunno la.
Haiz...

Hi All,
Would like to share my bad experience working with this organiser, Jusgaki.

Firstly, this organizer has asked if I, mua, could help in the makeover shoot on 30th August at Sentosa for her in this shoot and I gracefully accepted it as TFCD.

The initial time she, Jusgaki, told me is 8am at Jap Garden (see below).
However, at very last minute, the venue was changed to Sentosa and time to 7 am. It is very stressful to work with her as she kept sending sms and calling me to make last mins changes of the shoot.

Luckily, I did not have any other appts then, else will have much greater impact. I find she does not have a Professional attitude in organising her photoshoot at having to notify others last minute.

Finally, 1 day before she keep sending sms and finally was confirmed that venue: Vivocity, Time: 7.45am and I told her I will be taking a taxi and reach there in time.

However, she seems to be a Control freak and does not trust her workmwates.

At 6.50am, she keep chasing me if << I am on my Way yet>> - have kept her sms.
I felt puzzeled that the taxi would only take 10mins to arrive and why she demands her workmates to travel 1 hour before.

Shortly after, she called me to chase me again at 7am, expecting me to start traveling then. When I try to tell her not to worry and there is still time as I am taking taxi , she keep argueing that there is Not much time and expects me to arrive at 7.30am, instead of the agreed 7.45am.

The saddest thing is that she even threatens to change MUA if I do not want to do it.

With this type of attitude in treating her workmates, I am sure she is not a Professional Organizer who does not trust workmates and give unreasonable threats.

Have been working for so many paid shoots and also with actual Bridal customers and have never I have encountered such a organizer with this attitude and control freak.

Would like to warn all mua, models that Pls be careful when taking her assignments.

<<
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:36 AM
Subject: RE: mua

On 30th Aug, could you send me some dtails:
- venue: Jap Garden- time/ duration:
8am u can go off once u finish their make up n hair
- any of ur website: you can visit clubsnap

From your account, she seems more of a kan cheong queen than a control freak, I will give her one more chance to prove herself ....... Also bcos the chicks here so boobilicious. :p

First and foremost, I would like to express my greatest appreciation for those who came down and supported the shoot. It was a great shoot and I hope everyone did manage to obtain some great photos and have a wonderful time.

Its not my usual practice to engage in arguments over in clubsnap. However, I would just like to highlight certain facts to ensure that both sides of the incident can be well read and understood.

I had never worked with Shirley (MUA) before. Prior to the commencement of the photoshoot, she pm-ed me offering to help out as an MUA in the photoshoot. She proposed that it shall be a TFCD with some transport allowance. Out of goodwill, I decided to pay her $30 for doing up ONLY Michelle's eyes and hair.
Kindly note that the market rate for a FULL bridal makeup is $70-80 for a decent MUA.
Paying Shirley $30 not even for a half makeover is more than appropriate. Furthermore, I had also promised her some closeup shots of the model for her to feature it under her portfolio which is NOT mandatory on my part.

It is true that the initial venue was proposed to be at Jap Gardens. It was made clear that the venue was not confirmed. Upon the confirmation of venue at Vivocity, notifications were sent to her as early as on Sunday morning.
I notified Shirley once to meet at 7am but she claimed that 7am is too early and asked for an extension till 730 am.
I gladly agreed and no more further notifications were sent out. It was only until Sunday evening that I gave Shirley full details on where to meet, etc. There was NO last minute changes, nor were there numerous calls/messages.

This morning (actual day of shoot), I texted all my MUA's and models at 7am to check if they were awake and preparing. Being professional, it is my duty as an organiser to ensure that my work partners are in their best form and are preparing on time. Having been in the photoshoot business for quite some time, it is not unusual to have late-comers, or no show. Therefore, like any other organisers, it is a practice to check if both models and MUA are prepared. Contacting my workmates 1 hour prior to the meeting time is definitely reasonable and logical. However, there was no reply from Shirley.

In cases like that, I will give a call to ensure that my workmate(s) have not overslept (cases like this happen all the time). It was once again, done out of goodwill as being late for a photoshoot does not reflect very well on Shirley's reputation. I told her that if she is unable to make it, let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements and probably get another backup MUA to rush down. Shirley chose to take my call negatively and was very rude on the phone. She slammed the phone in spite of anger.

Unlike Shirley, it is unjustified for me to claim that her attitude is unprofessional as she might have misunderstood my act of goodwill. However, I am certained to say that I did my part professionally and the shoot went on smoothly. Thanks to the other MUA, the models and photographers who made it on time and understood the rationale behind reminding my workmates and ensuring that the entire shoot goes on smoothly.

I sincerely hope that such incidents would not happen again between shirley and other organisers.

All the best :)

From your account, she seems more of a kan cheong queen than a control freak, I will give her one more chance to prove herself ....... Also bcos the chicks here so boobilicious. :p

Oh...bad experience for ya~
Well, for us photographers, we haven't encountered such bad experience with her.
She's been a good organisor so far, IMO.
Models side coordinate timing with her in the past, i dunno la.
Haiz...

thanks zenten n jason! i will try my even best to organize more greater shoots for you, and scout more boobilicious models! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.