4th NAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering how comest no news of the NAPE This year. Think its delayed a few months.

But nevertheless.... ;p

http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/nape4/

Ho ho ho! Go go go!!! Don't say didn't tell you. CLosing soon leh. :what:

i believe past participants do receive the invitation to submit pictures for the exhibition. i received mine like 1 month ago.

where`s teochew building? No online application forms?

It's along Tank Road, about 10-15 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT. Within walkable distance from Clarke Quay as well.. :) Wanna arrange to go together? If not, probably, after the TS shoot tomorrow can get the guys to go down together to take a couple more.. :)

bleh...
how come got no details on the website one...
:(

We are providing printing service for this event

10 x 15, 12 x 16, 12 x 18 and 14 x 17 at :

Print Only: S$9.00
Lamination Only: S$3.00
Print with Lamination: $11.00

Once your submission is confirm, you can do the print* with us and also we can submit the photos for you on the 29th Feb 08.

*Only print done by us, we will provide the submission service. :cool:

It's along Tank Road, about 10-15 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT. Within walkable distance from Clarke Quay as well.. :) Wanna arrange to go together? If not, probably, after the TS shoot tomorrow can get the guys to go down together to take a couple more.. :)

Tml i have another shoot :( its ok i can go get it myself since i work at dhoby ghaut area thanks anyway :)

Tml i have another shoot :( its ok i can go get it myself since i work at dhoby ghaut area thanks anyway :)

Alright. No probs! :) You can check street directory on how to get there. It's really quite near. :)

We are providing printing service for this event

10 x 15, 12 x 16, 12 x 18 and 14 x 17 at :

Print Only: S$9.00
Lamination Only: S$3.00
Print with Lamination: $11.00

Once your submission is confirm, you can do the print* with us and also we can submit the photos for you on the 29th Feb 08.

*Only print done by us, we will provide the submission service. :cool:

And the price is for 10x15 or 14x17? Don't mislead leh.

No online information. No downloadable forms. Ppl have no idea, so giving it a missed.

Yeah, I was thinking what is the whole procedure involved and the size of the prints required. :think: Haven't had time to drop by the cultural centre yet..

I will still say its a form of deterrant. (I didn't say its good or bad. In fact, I support some form of filter)

Status
Not open for further replies.