4th Jan Sun $40 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

candleghost

Dec 6, 2007
West
candleghost.com
2 Little pretty student in Japanese Sexy Student Uniform

School start liao, school start liao.. BACK TO SCHOOL LE.. YR 2009 SCHOOL REOPEN

ALL are welcome to join.

Date: 4th Jan, Sunday

Time: 0830am to 1100am

Duration: 2.5 Hours (includes 30 min break )

Outfit: 2 set Student Uniform

Models:2

Ratio 5 to 1 or 6 to 1

Cost: $40 ONLY

Extra student will join in the school if response if good :D
How to register?
1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 8415 7830 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email/msn : mic_tan@hotmail.com

Student Miyake
3113963531_40ce071d35_o.jpg

Photo credit to brandon

Student Karming
3047853705_387fc6b9fa.jpg

:lovegrin: Wow, too early to confirm. :thumbsup: Good line-up of models.

wah what a good start of the year 2009... :thumbsup:

btw i tot i saw 风飞飞。。oops :embrass:

She's going to hold a concert here right? ^^

ya... if not wrong is on 27 dec... :)

She's going to hold a concert here right? ^^

:lovegrin: Wow, too early to confirm. :thumbsup: Good line-up of models.

errr. i tot i put up 风飞飞???? bro see properly .. it is la.. hehe

3rd jan. who to put... ? hmmm.. leejay wan be my student? hehe

photographers on photographers... nice pick ;p

Wa...faintz...bro, do I look like a student?? Maybe you can combine Miyake with Bendick and Karming with Wing/Wayne to try out Jay Chou's 不能说的秘密。 ^^

got meh?? i c up c down still cannot find, u got put meh??

leejay will b model ar... onz ar... up for it... :bsmilie:

got meh?? i c up c down still cannot find, u got put meh??

leejay will b model ar... onz ar... up for it... :bsmilie:

haha
they two add up is one lor...

bro leejay can u choose one nice photo for me later.. den i put u up for the 3rd jan as main model ok :D

Wa...faintz...bro, do I look like a student?? Maybe you can combine Miyake with Bendick and Karming with Wing/Wayne to try out Jay Chou's 不能说的秘密。 ^^

:think:Maybe you should be the School CEO & all of us students will be under your mercy..:bsmilie:

Candle: :bigeyes: You are not serious, are you? :sweat: Get the younger guys la. I am a 1970s person liao. (*laogua) :sweat: walao, mai dua wa leh, I very shy one you know...

XY: hehe, no la, I am not a big fan of her. It is just that we have been hearing her songs for decades, so I have fond memories of her. :)

:sweat::thumbsup:Too early to confirm now,don't know my Sensei allow me to skip school that day.. :think:Is your "seifuku" make in S'pore,Japan or...etc,cos no pictures of it???:dunno:

u still a student ma.. jus a BIGGER student.. haha..

good idea.. later i ask miyake she wan ah ben ma? or u? walk 108 steps, we shoot.. haha

aiyo.. bro... like tat become 不能(实现)的秘密 :bsmilie:

Candle: :bigeyes: You are not serious, are you? :sweat: Get the younger guys la. I am a 1970s person liao. (*laogua) : walao, mai dua wa leh, I very shy one you know...

XY: hehe, no la, I am not a big fan of her. It is just that we have been hearing her songs for decades, so I have fond memories of her. :)

ah ben will say he also 1970's.. he also say he shy... haha.. ok lor.. i put up poll.. see who got the votes to be the lead student or PREFECT lor..

:think:Maybe you should be the School CEO & all of us students will be under your mercy..:bsmilie:

LOL...

good idea.. later i ask miyake she wan ah ben ma? or u? walk 108 steps, we shoot.. haha

I don't look good on photo, you serious? :cry:

ah ben will say he also 1970's.. he also say he shy... haha.. ok lor.. i put up poll.. see who got the votes to be the lead student or PREFECT lor..

Wah, i go meeting only, all talking behind my back ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.