4R photos albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

actionman

Mar 22, 2004
www.flickr.com
Hi i am looking for 4R photo albums that can hold at least 200 pics each. i am wondering if there are any good options that comes for less than $15 and acid free.

i saw some albums in Popular, comes under the brand Treasured Moments and AA...

they cost ard 9.50 to 15.50, hold 300 pics, slot in, has white and black to choose from but the designs are plain and the cheaper ones have some old-fashioned gold frame design on the cover...

i am wondering if they are acid free, does anyone have any comments on these album?

thanks! :)

onelight

Oct 30, 2005
If you use pocket slot-in album, no need acid to destroy your photos. The water caused by humidity will make the plastic stick to the photos. Unless you laminate all your photos.

solarii

Oct 20, 2005
Bt. Timah
actionman said:
Hi i am looking for 4R photo albums that can hold at least 200 pics each. i am wondering if there are any good options that comes for less than $15 and acid free.

i saw some albums in Popular, comes under the brand Treasured Moments and AA...

they cost ard 9.50 to 15.50, hold 300 pics, slot in, has white and black to choose from but the designs are plain and the cheaper ones have some old-fashioned gold frame design on the cover...

i am wondering if they are acid free, does anyone have any comments on these album?

thanks! :)
I use them... no problems so far. But I use them mainly for casual shots. I prefer self-adhesive albums cos of the layout, but you can't remove yr photos afterwards if u use them.

By the way, R u a fan of Russell Peters? Your tag line sounds familiar... so does your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom