4R digital print @ $0.22 only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimmer848

Dec 27, 2003
Print it online at www.adamphoto.com.sg as low as $0.22 per 4R print.

NO HANDLING CHARGE, NO MININUM ORDER, NO POSTAGE CHARGE and best of all UNLIMITED STORAGE SPACE!

www.adamphoto.com.sg
Online Photo Printing Solutions

22 cents why dont down round to 20cents because 1 cents now a day hard to find?

bimmer848 said:
Print it online at www.adamphoto.com.sg as low as $0.22 per 4R print.

NO HANDLING CHARGE, NO MININUM ORDER, NO POSTAGE CHARGE and best of all UNLIMITED STORAGE SPACE!

www.adamphoto.com.sg
Online Photo Printing Solutions

so i guess they round it up for you if you dont print in multiples of 5?
:bsmilie:

Hi CS member ML (Miao Laan colour Ctr) now having holiday promotion 4R $0.30/pc 50 copy and above with free 8R. I print more 100pcs even got a better discount at $0.25/pc. The boss told me promotion end at July. :thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

LiOnElLiN said:
so i guess they round it up for you if you dont print in multiples of 5?
:bsmilie:
It is a pre-paid service, where u paid $99 up front and you will get credit to print 450 photos. At least that what I understand from their website.

what machine and paper?

Dat's rite, machine and paper matters.

Quality paper plays an important part. Forget Konica paper or other outdated paper.

Fuji Crystal Archive Supreme paper is the best, not forgetting Fuji FDI machine.

pantone said:
Hi CS member ML (Miao Laan colour Ctr) now having holiday promotion 4R $0.30/pc 50 copy and above with free 8R. I print more 100pcs even got a better discount at $0.25/pc. The boss told me promotion end at July. :thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

would you know the address? would have been good to get the same promotion at KT ;p

photogene said:
Dat's rite, machine and paper matters.

Quality paper plays an important part. Forget Konica paper or other outdated paper.

Fuji Crystal Archive Supreme paper is the best, not forgetting Fuji FDI machine.

actually, it's not just the machine and paper. A lot depends on the lab that does the print. I ever received awful prints from FDI machines.

mpenza said:
actually, it's not just the machine and paper. A lot depends on the lab that does the print. I ever received awful prints from FDI machines.

Yes, the lab operator and their machine maintanence is as important. Some lab dun clean their machine or change their chemical often, result in lousy prints. :)

sumball said:
what machine and paper?
ML (Miao Laan Colour Ctr) usding Frontier 350 and paper crystal archive superme.They also can print 8" x 15", 6" x 15", 4" x 15".price resonable :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

pantone said:
ML (Miao Laan Colour Ctr) usding Frontier 350 and paper crystal archive superme.They also can print 8" x 15", 6" x 15", 4" x 15".price resonable :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

so where is this Miao Laan located? :)

I dun think it is a good idea to hack into someone's (bimmer848's) thread where he/she is trying to promote his/her own product. ;p

btw, bimmer848, what machine and paper you are using? and how abt the delivery? what is your add if we want to self collect the photos? :D

sumball said:
I dun think it is a good idea to hack into someone's (bimmer848's) thread where he/she is trying to promote his/her own product. ;p

btw, bimmer848, what machine and paper you are using? and how abt the delivery? what is your add if we want to self collect the photos? :D

what machine and paper you are using?
Noritsu printer and Kodak Paper.

how abt the delivery?
FREE postage within Singapore and if more than 100 prints, will be deliver by hand to your house (no extra charge)

what is your add if we want to self collect the photos?
Our address is in Woodlands, pls refer to our website for more info.

Thanks and best Regards

earthlings said:
so where is this Miao Laan located? :)
ML (Miao Laan Colour Ctr) loctaed at Blk 154 #01-302 Bukit Batok st 11 just opp NTUC or Behind McDonald'.service :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.