4k Worth Of Barazzoni Ware After Trade In, Do You Think Its Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
Storyline:

I was shocked to find out that my mum traded in a set of 10 Steel cooking ware for 2 Barazzoni Steel ware and have to top up another $1.9K cash for it. The sale supervisor told my mum a set of Barazzoni steel ware cost $10k plus. Well she has signed a contract for it(even though the sales guy did not go through the terms and conditions with her). Do you think the steel ware is really worth 4K in total?

Background:

Barazzoni: www. barazzoni.it

Distributor:
Jie Way Enterprise
1 Kaki Bukit Road,
#03-26
Singapore 415934
Tel: 67491297
Business Reg: 52927929x
GST Reg: M9-0004639L
Sale guy: Mr Leo Khor

Action taken:
* Have requested to take pictures of him and his products
* Have requested for him to submit data specification of the steel, quality control, audit and assurance, heat tranmission/conduction, accelerated storage/usage/rust/particle shedding data.
* Have requested for him to submit test standard of the steel?Test results of validated test centers here/locally. Whether it conforms to ASTM standards.
* Have requested for a sample to be sent to a locally validated lab to test the steel.

Any Steel expert or legal experts who can shed some light? Any meaningful discussion and help on this matter is greatly appreciated. A Barazzoni steelware = a Canon 40D DSLR, can really cook wonderful dishes? worth it?

Cheers and Merry Christmas guys.

Well it all depends on you look at it.

If you have a professional open kitchen in a high class restaurant where customers will look into the kitchen then I say maybe it is worth the money.... if it's for home use and your mum is a house wife.. then sorry to say I think you have been had..... Its the cook that makes the dish not the dish that makes the cook......

Status
Not open for further replies.