450d or 500d ? noisewise .. (maybe D90 as well?)

best choice ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

existonz09

Apr 21, 2009
ew . . No one helpin out. I decided to delete my topic info

Last edited:
Because seriously no point and over discussed already. Any half-decent review that can be found online will also compare the noise from these camera bodies anyway.

Noise adds a touch of nostalgia. Appreciate it :)

Noise level quite acceptable at ISO800 for these models as mentioned.

Last edited:
I like 500d + 17-40 F4L which is about 2K

Can share what influence the lens will have on a noise comparison? Read the reviews, takes less time than creating polls and waiting for answers.

ahaha.. what a sad topic.. ok nvm.. tks anyways.. thought it would help since this is a noobie section.. but then everyone treating this as a non noobie thread..

ahaha.. what a sad topic.. ok nvm.. tks anyways.. thought it would help since this is a noobie section.. but then everyone treating this as a non noobie thread..

its not a sad topic. its just a topic discussed to death in THIS forum.

noobie or non-noobie section, nobody is OBLIGATED to answer. if you need an answer, go GOOGLE. answers are out there. just a matter if you even BOTHER to TRY finding it.

ty .. have a nice day

Being a newbie is ok, we all started from that point. But there is a difference between a generic open question like "what is best camera, can advice?" and a question where it is obvious that the person has already used his own mind (and books, Google, friends, tests ...) to find answers and wishes to discuss findings. The latter one will get lots of constructive comments.
The forum has accumulated so much information, it just needs a relaxed browsing and searching through the sections to find it. Honour the contributions of all the members by just reading a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.