(43rumors.com) new Panasonic compact cameras leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yunhen3350

Nov 26, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Source: http://43rumors.com/ft5-new-panasonic-compact-cameras-leaked/comment-page-1/#comment-6343

Panasonic-lumix-fp3-300x190.jpg

THE PANASONIC LUMIX FP3

panasonic-lumix-f3-300x184.jpg

THE PANASONIC LUMIX F3

panasonic-lumix-fh1-300x203.jpg

THE PANASONIC LUMIX FH1

panasonic-lumix-fh3-300x183.jpg

THE PANASONIC LUMIX FH3

Most interesting for me is the support for SDXC card. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
No successor to LX-3? I will wait for the next show :think:

I believe Pana will hold on LX3 for a longer time as no real 'threatening' yet at the moment

For a moment, I also thought its the announcement of the LX4. Seems like just the annual new additions to their P&S segment. Same as Canon who also just announces 4 new Powershot models. New year, new cameras.

hahah as a LX 3 user, im part thankful theres no leaks of a LX 4....

Most thankful there is no leak of GF2 :bsmilie:

Actually when i looked at the pics of the 4 cameras, i noticed that none uses Leica lens.

Actually when i looked at the pics of the 4 cameras, i noticed that none uses Leica lens.

Perhaps these cameras are considered lower-end and does not warrant the use of Leica lens.

i was at courts and saw the Lx3 price dropped to 699.. thought there is a replacement model coming up..lol

i was at courts and saw the Lx3 price dropped to 699.. thought there is a replacement model coming up..lol

Dropped to $699?? That's expensive. Usually around $660+ to $680+ max u can get one already.

Dropped to $699?? That's expensive. Usually around $660+ to $680+ max u can get one already.

well, the RRP did dropped about $50. will we see this reflected in the street price as well? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.