40D newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2007
Hi forumers over @ CS

PC show starting tomorrow. Wanna ask...would it be good if i get a 40D kit 2 or i should only get body and get lens somewhere else? if yes, wad type of lens are recommended?
I hope to get a medium class lens.

Not sure if these info are sufficient. Do inform me if i provide insufficient info.

Thanks. :)

Fragnatic

Jan 24, 2008
Serangoon, Singapore
Hi forumers over @ CS

PC show starting tomorrow. Wanna ask...would it be good if i get a 40D kit 2 or i should only get body and get lens somewhere else? if yes, wad type of lens are recommended?
I hope to get a medium class lens.

Not sure if these info are sufficient. Do inform me if i provide insufficient info.

Thanks. :)
the RRP at the fair is kinda high. for $2899 its not worth it. thou they are giving away freebies.

do check out local camera shops, they can match/beat their pricing as well as freebies too.

but u can go to the fair and play ard with the camera and lenses.

we are not sure of what u are going to take. so basically, the kit II lens is the 17-85 IS USM. quite a gd walkard lens for starters.

flipfreak

Nov 26, 2007
Singapore
www.rogerchua.com
don't bother with the freebies. half of them are crap.

i got mine when the camera was launched at 300 below what they are selling for now. save the money for more worthwhile stuff.

Fragnatic

Jan 24, 2008
Serangoon, Singapore
don't bother with the freebies. half of them are crap.

i got mine when the camera was launched at 300 below what they are selling for now. save the money for more worthwhile stuff.
sth like that. but i bought mine at the fair last yr end. same RRP @ $2899, but i told the person there i dowant all the freebies and quote me the best price.

in the end i got my 40D Kit II @ $2600 + they throw in some freebies anyway (2gb CF, canon camera bag, some photography books (3 of them)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom