400d kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcess

Nov 25, 2007
Central
Hi all would like to know for canon 400d EF S18-55 the standard kit lenses, what kind of pictures would be good to take with that lense? E.g. landscape?

Hmmm... Ic thanks for the info... :)

Hi all would like to know for canon 400d EF S18-55 the standard kit lenses, what kind of pictures would be good to take with that lense? E.g. landscape?

don't let your lens limit what u want to take. shoot everything u want to. when u discover what u like and your lens can't give u the pictures, then get another lens.

Thanks all for the advise... Will take note :)

dear all

i am also new to this dslr "hobby".

i have this canon 18-55 kit as well. try taking pictures of my fishes and shrimps in my tank but did not turn out what i had wanted. not as sharp and close-up as i wanted.

can advice what type of lens to take pictures of swimming objects, fishes in the tank?

thank you and have a nice day.

Macro lense? i'am not sure too... :) just starting...

dear all

i am also new to this dslr "hobby".

i have this canon 18-55 kit as well. try taking pictures of my fishes and shrimps in my tank but did not turn out what i had wanted. not as sharp and close-up as i wanted.

can advice what type of lens to take pictures of swimming objects, fishes in the tank?

thank you and have a nice day.

For close up.... macro lense. But I think your problem is shutter speed. Moving fish need a higher shutter speed inorder to take sharp photo.

Thank you for the advice. I will check shutter speed. What macro lens (Canon) would you guys recommend for taking photos of moving fishes?

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

if third party,
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro.

there's a certain limit to how close you can go with the kit lens.. if not you can consider a close up filter as well, but results might not be as good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.