40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drtokina

Deregistered
Jan 24, 2006
40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!:cool:

how many CS are above 40 years old and their cameras are theri best girlfriends?!:bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

drtokina said:

how many CS are above 40 years old and their cameras are theri best girlfriends?!:bigeyes:

I dunno about you mate but I have a life.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

drtokina said:

Why girlfriend? Some have done better than that.

They got DSLR as wife and a couple of film cameras as mistresses. They can romance digitally and in darkroom as well. :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u troll? :sweat:

aren't we giving him too much attention then?:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

scion you cool.

no girlfriends so camera is the girl!

so why cannot get girlfriends wan ah?

singaporean men NO QUALITY....i guess.....:bsmilie:

white men MORE quality.............:sweatsm:

drtokina said:
scion you cool.

no girlfriends so camera is the girl!

so why cannot get girlfriends wan ah?

singaporean men NO QUALITY....i guess.....:bsmilie:

white men MORE quality.............:sweatsm:

i therefore conclude that you're lousy in bed. still not dumping your d70s at us? i'm still waiting in the queue lehs.

dun start the white and non-white brand war here ok. :nono:

yanyewkay said:
dun start the white and non-white brand war here ok. :nono:

later another guy will come in with the Darkside 70-200 VR-G and say his diameter damn big & its damn long...

den another white guy will say, i have a 600mm F4 L, but its not as sturdy... & kinda soft when wide open...

den later king kong come & say... u guy think wat? my pinky is even bigger than your body lor...

(above scenario is pure coincidental... and not associated with any living or non-living creature)

drtokina said:

if got no choice, then change target lor

Some prefer it this way.
When I buy lens I have to throw away box and all and hide it inside the dry cab in case CO find out.:sweat:
Many a times, CO can veto funds for lens and accessories.
So staying single is not that bad after all.

Inimatad said:
Some prefer it this way.
When I buy lens I have to throw away box and all and hide it inside the dry cab in case CO find out.:sweat:
Many a times, CO can veto funds for lens and accessories.
So staying single is not that bad after all.

I'm a bit lucky. My new 100-400mm Lense still unknown to the CO yet. I manage to put up a new small glass cabinet to put my flash, Batt, and other stuff that need not be put in Dri cabi to clear space for the gaint white L lense. So far after almost 1 week still didnt notice. CO thought I was using my 70-200 these few days. :bsmilie:

So staying single will rid us of this hide and seek thing.

DeSwitch said:
I'm a bit lucky. My new 100-400mm Lense still unknown to the CO yet. I manage to put up a new small glass cabinet to put my flash, Batt, and other stuff that need not be put in Dri cabi to clear space for the gaint white L lense. So far after almost 1 week still didnt notice. CO thought I was using my 70-200 these few days. :bsmilie:

So staying single will rid us of this hide and seek thing.
:bsmilie: Wah... having fun with it?

Not only do we have to hide our lenses. We sometimes have to skip shooting trips for the sake of keeping our other halves company... In short, photography, cams have to take a backseat if you want your that half. ;)

Sigh... to ppl like these, lets all give him 2 fingers up.

Specifically these 2....

_|_:D_|_

jsbn said:
Sigh... to ppl like these, lets all give him 2 fingers up.

Specifically these 2....

_|_:D_|_
you mean these 2?
╭∩╮(。◕‿◕。)╭∩╮

I guess I am a little more lucky in that she don't voice her displeasure of me buy lenses as long as it comes from my own pocket and there is some money left for the bank and our daily up keeping.
When told her I wanna get the EF 70-200mm f/4 L probably in July or December, some more can suggest me to buy it straight away with the Progress Package :sweatsm:

eugeneceh said:
Not only do we have to hide our lenses. We sometimes have to skip shooting trips for the sake of keeping our other halves company... In short, photography, cams have to take a backseat if you want your that half. ;)

Heheheee...Well said.
I also got "volunteered" to shoot for her office events.
Lots of FOC work.

Status
Not open for further replies.