40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

drtokina

Deregistered
Jan 24, 2006
378
0
0
#1
40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!:cool:


how many CS are above 40 years old and their cameras are theri best girlfriends?!:bigeyes:


:bsmilie:
 

G-man

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2006
2,295
6
38
My House
#3
drtokina said:
40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!:cool:


how many CS are above 40 years old and their cameras are theri best girlfriends?!:bigeyes:


:bsmilie:
I dunno about you mate but I have a life.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

#4
drtokina said:
40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!:cool:
how many CS are above 40 years old and their cameras are theri best girlfriends?!:bigeyes:
:bsmilie:
Why girlfriend? Some have done better than that.

They got DSLR as wife and a couple of film cameras as mistresses. They can romance digitally and in darkroom as well. :bsmilie:
 

londonray

New Member
Mar 25, 2005
839
0
0
#5
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u troll? :sweat:
aren't we giving him too much attention then?:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

drtokina

Deregistered
Jan 24, 2006
378
0
0
#7
scion you cool.

no girlfriends so camera is the girl!

so why cannot get girlfriends wan ah?

singaporean men NO QUALITY....i guess.....:bsmilie:

white men MORE quality.............:sweatsm:
 

Koelsch

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
1,454
0
0
The Land of the Teddy Bear
#8
drtokina said:
scion you cool.

no girlfriends so camera is the girl!

so why cannot get girlfriends wan ah?

singaporean men NO QUALITY....i guess.....:bsmilie:

white men MORE quality.............:sweatsm:
i therefore conclude that you're lousy in bed. still not dumping your d70s at us? i'm still waiting in the queue lehs.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#11
yanyewkay said:
dun start the white and non-white brand war here ok. :nono:
later another guy will come in with the Darkside 70-200 VR-G and say his diameter damn big & its damn long...

den another white guy will say, i have a 600mm F4 L, but its not as sturdy... & kinda soft when wide open...

den later king kong come & say... u guy think wat? my pinky is even bigger than your body lor...

(above scenario is pure coincidental... and not associated with any living or non-living creature)
 

ortega

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
23,694
10
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#12
drtokina said:
40 years old and Camera is our best girlfriends!!!:cool:


how many CS are above 40 years old and their cameras are theri best girlfriends?!:bigeyes:


:bsmilie:
if got no choice, then change target lor
 

Inimatad

New Member
Nov 27, 2003
186
0
0
Sembawang
tom.poonpipi.com
#13
Some prefer it this way.
When I buy lens I have to throw away box and all and hide it inside the dry cab in case CO find out.:sweat:
Many a times, CO can veto funds for lens and accessories.
So staying single is not that bad after all.
 

DeSwitch

Senior Member
Oct 28, 2005
3,202
0
0
51
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
#14
Inimatad said:
Some prefer it this way.
When I buy lens I have to throw away box and all and hide it inside the dry cab in case CO find out.:sweat:
Many a times, CO can veto funds for lens and accessories.
So staying single is not that bad after all.
I'm a bit lucky. My new 100-400mm Lense still unknown to the CO yet. I manage to put up a new small glass cabinet to put my flash, Batt, and other stuff that need not be put in Dri cabi to clear space for the gaint white L lense. So far after almost 1 week still didnt notice. CO thought I was using my 70-200 these few days. :bsmilie:

So staying single will rid us of this hide and seek thing.
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#15
DeSwitch said:
I'm a bit lucky. My new 100-400mm Lense still unknown to the CO yet. I manage to put up a new small glass cabinet to put my flash, Batt, and other stuff that need not be put in Dri cabi to clear space for the gaint white L lense. So far after almost 1 week still didnt notice. CO thought I was using my 70-200 these few days. :bsmilie:

So staying single will rid us of this hide and seek thing.
:bsmilie: Wah... having fun with it?
 

eugeneceh

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
511
0
0
N 01.41761 / E103.83330
#16
Not only do we have to hide our lenses. We sometimes have to skip shooting trips for the sake of keeping our other halves company... In short, photography, cams have to take a backseat if you want your that half. ;)
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#17
Sigh... to ppl like these, lets all give him 2 fingers up.

Specifically these 2....

_|_:D_|_
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#18
jsbn said:
Sigh... to ppl like these, lets all give him 2 fingers up.

Specifically these 2....

_|_:D_|_
you mean these 2?
╭∩╮(。◕‿◕。)╭∩╮
 

Dec 5, 2005
512
0
0
#19
I guess I am a little more lucky in that she don't voice her displeasure of me buy lenses as long as it comes from my own pocket and there is some money left for the bank and our daily up keeping.
When told her I wanna get the EF 70-200mm f/4 L probably in July or December, some more can suggest me to buy it straight away with the Progress Package :sweatsm:
 

Inimatad

New Member
Nov 27, 2003
186
0
0
Sembawang
tom.poonpipi.com
#20
eugeneceh said:
Not only do we have to hide our lenses. We sometimes have to skip shooting trips for the sake of keeping our other halves company... In short, photography, cams have to take a backseat if you want your that half. ;)
Heheheee...Well said.
I also got "volunteered" to shoot for her office events.
Lots of FOC work.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom