4 women and 3 men left at Subaru Challenge (11:55am, 6th Nov, 70 hours !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if got a hold onto a cam (1Ds3 or D3 + trinities etc)..the last photog standing will win the cams/lens etc...

what if got a hold onto a cam (1Ds3 or D3 + trinities etc)..the last photog standing will win the cams/lens etc...

imagine putting your hand on a huge box of entire suite of nikon or canon gear... last man gets it all.:sweat:

Hey buddy! The car is worth many times the DSLRs + trinities + white lens!!!

Let's do an arbitrage... win "that Subaru competition" ... sell the car to me for one Canon 1Ds3 and the future Nikon D3) :)

The car should be around 68k for first prize... 5 x 1DsMk3?

Hey buddy! The car is worth many times the DSLRs + trinities + white lens!!!

Let's do an arbitrage... win "that Subaru competition" ... sell the car to me for one Canon 1Ds3 and the future Nikon D3) :)

but.. it is just a Subaru.. i want a BM lah.

The car should be around 68k for first prize... 5 x 1DsMk3?

tat car is ~30K without COE..

imagine if Nikon has some similar package..1xD3, 1x14-24, 1x24-70, 1x70-200, 1x400, 1x500, 1x600!!! it's gonna cost more than that Impreza..:bsmilie:

imagine if Nikon has some similar package..1xD3, 1x14-24, 1x24-70, 1x70-200, 1x400, 1x500, 1x600!!! it's gonna cost more than that Impreza..:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:... only 30k :bigeyes:... then my gf told me 68k... But still i don mind winning it and sell it~

the car doesn't come with COE ah?

i would've joined if i was a'lil younger. but i eat alot... so... :sticktong

I always found that the competition is a little biased to some lucky people - the ones who manage to draw the slots for palms nearer the ground has the advantage as they can sit down - others with palms on the roof have it tough going.

I always found that the competition is a little biased to some lucky people - the ones who manage to draw the slots for palms nearer the ground has the advantage as they can sit down - others with palms on the roof have it tough going.

they never say cannot climb up the roof...:bsmilie:

yes..luck plays a role...one can't really sit down (against the rules)....there're 'good' positions though...

one need lucks to get into the competition as well, but in the end, it is an extreme effort!

the best ideal is a car stuff full with all camera bodies and L / G lenses... :thumbsup:

yes..luck plays a role...one can't really sit down (against the rules)....there're 'good' positions though...

one need lucks to get into the competition as well, but in the end, it is an extreme effort!

Huh! I thought that the positions were rotated? :sweat:

Sandra Yeow - 77 hours 15 minutes (Female Winner)

Kevin Lee -73 hours and 55 minutes (Male Winner)

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.