4 Sep (AM) Outdoor Bikini Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Mar 20, 2004
La la Land
Hi guys,
Will be organising another shoot on 4 Sep.

Model: Jessie Ting
Attire: Bikini (2-3 sets)
Time: 0900-1200hrs
Date: 4 Sep 2004
Venue: To be confirmed.
Cost: $60

Who' in:
1. Virgo
2. AJ23

4 places left open for the taking. For more details and model pics, please mail me at kirkwei@yahoo.com or pm me. Please provide your name, email and hp num. Organiser reserves the right to choose applicants and decision will be final.

Hi, any picture of the model? :)

for those interested parties who requires sample pic, pls email me at kirkwei@yahoo.com

i also got feedback that to prevent nose bleeds, i have to reduce to 2 sets of bikini n a casual wear.... :think: shld i?

Rev said:
Hi, any picture of the model? :)

Argh ... I am back and nice to see that Kirk keeping up the good work. :thumbsup:

Attire: Bikini (1 casual, 2 set bikini)

Who' in:
1. Virgo
2. AJ23
3. Mark Tan
4. S2K

2 more place left. In response to feedback, I've decided to add more variety to the shoot. Now its 1 casual, 2 bikini. reduce risk of nosebleed. For more details and model pics, please mail me at kirkwei@yahoo.com or pm me. Please provide your name, email and hp num. Organiser reserves the right to choose applicants and decision will be final.

Attire: Bikini (1 casual, 2 set bikini)

Who' in:
1. Virgo
2. AJ23
3. Mark Tan
4. S2K
5. hh
6. des72

Full house!!!

Time to start reserve list

Who' in:
1. Virgo
2. AJ23
3. Mark Tan
4. S2K
5. hh
6. des72

Reserve list
1. Ang

Oh no, I had miss it. When will be the next shootout?

I am getting requests to provide sample pics after the shoot. Please note that I do not distribute pictures of the model to non-participants of the shoot. If you are interested to practise your skills on portraiture then by all means join the shoots organised by the many good people here.

I sincerely request that participants of my shoots exercise your discretion as well. Pictures taken during the organised shoots are meant for your own private portfolio to help you advance your skills in photography. Photos can be posted under the "Portraits and Poses" forum for critiques. Do not distribute to the world at large. Respect our models please.

kirk said:
I am getting requests to provide sample pics after the shoot. Please note that I do not distribute pictures of the model to non-participants of the shoot. If you are interested to practise your skills on portraiture then by all means join the shoots organised by the many good people here.

I sincerely request that participants of my shoots exercise your discretion as well. Pictures taken during the organised shoots are meant for your own private portfolio to help you advance your skills in photography. Photos can be posted under the "Portraits and Poses" forum for critiques. Do not distribute to the world at large. Respect our models please.

Kirk

I truly agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.