COL_0032.jpg

COL_0035.jpg

COL_0046.jpg

COL_0049.jpg

COL_0184.jpg

COL_0212.jpg

COL_0283.jpg

COL_0325.jpg

okieee... sharing some of the photos i've got. once again it was raining. i could be a jinx. :think:

I can't seem to see the bride/groom much....

wind30 said:
I can't seem to see the bride/groom much....

i'm gonna avoid posting alot of faces

I thought this was fantastic for a 3rd try. You really go against typical perceptions of wedding photos. Love the crop of the groom in the 3rd last photo.

yup yup...it's really nice!much better this time round!the mood shots are very wong kar wai-ish.hahaha.nice!

Nice photo shoot but we cant see much of the bride and groom. They might not like it if there is too much abstract and not many portrait shoots. No offence just my opinion. :bsmilie:

The Oracle said:
Nice photo shoot but we cant see much of the bride and groom. They might not like it if there is too much abstract and not many portrait shoots. No offence just my opinion. :bsmilie:

don't worry man... the usual shots are covered :thumbsup:

these are just a some of the more 'cosmetic' shots. they said they didn't mind me using the images in my portfolio, but i myself feel a little uncomfortable splashing their faces on the internet. the second wedding involved my colleague, that's why i didn't feel paiseh to plaster his face in here ;)

thanks guys for the comments and views, i'm looking to try out more stuff should i get to shoot more :think:

thoa : thanks dude, i love your photos too... usually mention your site in my recommendation list to friends.

nonchann : any name for the WKW look? 2046? :think: ;)

I find it looking more Infernal affairish. :bsmilie:

But yeah, the identity is surfacing.

infernalaffairs1.jpg

3rd try? brilliant

way to go with the daring post processing. I love it :thumbsd:

it brilliant of u to have watch out on these little little things around during the occasion.

Love your perspective too. :thumbsup:

clap clap, you go far dude, more interesting in concept than 70% of the photos posted here! Just have to work on the angles alittle more.

just to convey that weddings, try to bring the wedding mood more, green feels cold, unwarm.

there are still ways to shoot differently while still convey that wedding mood.

most important is bride & groom are happy. really good attempt for 3rd try. u will get better each time. keep it up!

thanks all for the comments guys~

i will note the suggestions and see what i can come up with in future :think: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.