3rd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Due to popular demand, we're pleased to announce that once again the Flea Market event is back!

As usual, we would like to extend a warm invite to everybody to come and support our PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) event! The details are as follow:

Event: FLEA Market - Buy & Sell your equipment on the SPOT!
Welcome: All Buyers and Sellers (Sellers can bring your equipments to sell..space would be allocated on the spot)

EMPI-Map.jpg

Place: EMPI-JWP Café & Studio (address: 38 Kandahar Street - Bugis) - near to Sultan Mosque
Date: 21st June 2008
Time: 12pm – 8pm

Term: Cash (S$) ONLY!! (Nearest ATMs at Keypoint, Raffles Hospital or Bugis Junction)

We understand that some of the folks here have equipment to sell/buy, and we hope that those interested can make use of the opportunity and facilities to network, and to trade their equipments. Sellers can sell their equipment and buyers can look/see/test and purchase if they are keen (all on the spot). All equipment/accessories & brands are welcome!

There will be no cost involved in using the place and displaying your wares…this event just needs your participation!

To make this event more exciting, MS Color Service, Kata Bags, J L Photo and others will also be coming to sell some of the vast range of photo accessories that they carry. Look out for exclusive special offers only at the event!

Kindly add your name to this support list if you are attending and kindly indicate if you have stuffs to sell (and a brief description). Buyers, kindly indicate your interest too.

* Important: For those interested to rent a table (absolutely NO charges) and those with quite a number of equipment to sell, please email studiobk@julianw.com so we can arrange an appropriate display space for you.

Support List

BTW, drinks will be available at a really affordable rate in our little cafe should you need them... after all the bargaining and networking!

Thanks in advance for your kind support and we look forward to see you then!

Kind regards,
Julian W.

can i sell clothes..=)

Support List
1. Liionel
2. Makotomiki

think a few lens, include one Angenieux lens for nikon mount

Support List
1. Liionel
2. Makotomiki
3.LQ235

im juz attending mayb ill buy smtg :D

Hi screamedinfidelities,
- Any particular models? I can ask M S Color to bring them down for you to decide on the spot.

Hi Suzyuri,
- Any particular lenses you're looking out for?

Hi Makotomiki,
- May I enquire if you're buying or selling?

Thanks all for your strong support as usual,
JW

Any KATA bags this round?

I will be there!!! missed the previous one.....

ups for julian! will drop by if i can bro... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.