3rd party battery grip for K100D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... Just took a closer look and realise it doesn't have a shutter button...
Doh!

OWNUSER Brand
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/New-OWNUSER-...yZ162045QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
K100D-1.jpg

I think 1 of our frens here already have this one... Forgot who was it though. See Fei?

I think 1 of our frens here already have this one... Forgot who was it though. See Fei?

If not wrong is Chia (P3ntx) but I find it really big and with the wire popping out etc.

Yeap! it's me.

The grip shutter bottons something don't respond..
you have to off the body, or remove the cables and pug it back
and always switch on the ownuser first before the body...

I got my first and the second was replaced by friendly Lau international marketing for my first set. same thing happned .. from experienment I learned.

beside just got my K20D .. over last friday night ....the BG2 grip isn't better ..quite awkward to hold ...so I didn't make it to the last gathering ..over sleep cannot wake up after trying to know the K20D, that night before and still learning and researching about it.

If I need to shoot fullday in place, where I can't charge batter, the ownuser is the solution..for K100D ...but not the best solution, and is damn heavy ... most important I catch what i want to shoot.. no worry about batt run out.

Yeap! it's me.

The grip shutter bottons something don't respond..
you have to off the body, or remove the cables and pug it back
and always switch on the ownuser first before the body...

I got my first and the second was replaced by friendly Lau international marketing for my first set. same thing happned .. from experienment I learned.

beside just got my K20D .. over last friday night ....the BG2 grip isn't better ..quite awkward to hold ...so I didn't make it to the last gathering ..over sleep cannot wake up after trying to know the K20D, that night before and still learning and researching about it.

If I need to shoot fullday in place, where I can't charge batter, the ownuser is the solution..for K100D ...but not the best solution, and is damn heavy ... most important I catch what i want to shoot.. no worry about batt run out.

can sell me the K100D grip if no use to you? :)

I got the Ownuser grip a few months back after getting feedback from bro P3ntx. I have large hands and I prefer the additional size and weight of the K100D Super with the Ownuser. I think this issue lies with the user's preference.

Other than that, the grip rocks! the battery life is like never-ending. Believe it or not, it has outlasted my k10D (2 batteries) for a whole day shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.