3rd Invasion, Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong Jia

Feb 28, 2004
Was wondering where u guys want to go shooting for the 3rd PLUG outing?

Any suggestions?

Here are my photos from the 2nd Invasion... erm i think that took place about 2 mths ago... haaaa... actually i got no time to do up the pictures... exam time... so now then free...

http://hongjia81.multiply.com/photos/album/6

Cheers...

Earlier I was suggesting at another forum for a 1 day shoot. Schedule as follows:

Schedule is like below:

6.00am Sunrise shoot
7.00am Breakfast
8.00am Ubin shoot
2.00pm Model shoot
7.00pm Sunset shoot
8.00pm Night shoot (whatever you can capture that night)
12midnight Old Changi Hospital Shoot

Cheers
John

Me interested but hopefully don't crash with my working day.. :think:

John Teoh said:
Earlier I was suggesting at another forum for a 1 day shoot. Schedule as follows:

Schedule is like below:

6.00am Sunrise shoot
7.00am Breakfast
8.00am Ubin shoot
2.00pm Model shoot
7.00pm Sunset shoot

Cheers
John

Waahhh.... That schedule like saddist Officer like that.... only Breakfast and all the way Shooting, no food liao... still must invade changi hospital end of the day...

Think I need to see MO, report sick "attend C Home" liao... kekeke...

John Teoh said:

Schedule is like below:

6.00am Sunrise shoot
7.00am Breakfast
8.00am Ubin shoot
2.00pm Model shoot
7.00pm Sunset shoot

Cheers
John

I just did something like that today... shot at 3 different locations from 9am to 7pm.... not easy.. legs tired, eyes tired, by noon, its quite difficult to focus to get the shots i want liao...
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

12 midnight at that place will be abit erm.... errie ?? i think i will faint upon reaching that place if i were to go.... ahaaha....

but realli... hahahaha..

I think probably too dark to take any pics.....

tkp77 said:
Waahhh.... That schedule like saddist Officer like that.... only Breakfast and all the way Shooting, no food liao... still must invade changi hospital end of the day...

Think I need to see MO, report sick "attend C Home" liao... kekeke...

Wah lau... I tot this type thing automatic one? Still must put in the schedule :dunno: ?

Cheers
John

ok. Change the schedule a bit

Schedule:

6.00am Sunrise shoot
7.00am Breakfast
8.00am Ubin shoot
1.00pm to 3.00pm (go to the beach and Zzzzz.....)
3.00pm Old Changi Hospital Shoot
7.00pm Sunset shoot

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
ok. Change the schedule a bit

Schedule:

6.00am Sunrise shoot
7.00am Breakfast
8.00am Ubin shoot
1.00pm to 3.00pm (go to the beach and Zzzzz.....)
3.00pm Old Changi Hospital Shoot
7.00pm Sunset shoot

Cheers
John

Sounds like a great idea!

As we progress on this monthly outing.. we could begin to go "overseas" like Sentosa, Ubin, Kusu, Malacca, Kota Tinggi etc.

Oh no... my thread kana bump untill no where liao...

Hey guys, would you guys want...

1) Palau Ubin
2) Sentosa
3) Zoo
4) Bird park
5) Any good suggestions...

I hope you guys can give more input to where u guys would like to shoot... all newbies, old birds, amateur and pros all are welcome... erm... all other users using "other" brand cameras are all welcome, the more the merrier then we can learn from one and another...

Hong Jia said:
Oh no... my thread kana bump untill no where liao...

Hey guys, would you guys want...

1) Palau Ubin
2) Sentosa
3) Zoo
4) Bird park
5) Any good suggestions...

I hope you guys can give more input to where u guys would like to shoot... all newbies, old birds, amateur and pros all are welcome... erm... all other users using "other" brand cameras are all welcome, the more the merrier then we can learn from one and another...

Yeah.. Sentosa sounds good!

Organiser HJ... invite your friends (only Ladies please) from NTU to go leh.. ;)

Mini Model shootout and the theme could be sports/action/bikini!

rhair78 said:

Organiser HJ... invite your friends (only Ladies please) from NTU to go leh.. ;)

the Sun,Sea and bikini . Lethal combinations there , can cause you to go :bigeyes:

rhair78 said:

yes yes! I bring spare helmet!!! :bsmilie:

ok. Who wants to go on Saturday? Just go for the fun of it la. Nothing to do with the theme but more to go jalan jalan and relax. Come come. Go Go Go. I want some people to join me le ;p

Scann69 said:
ok. Who wants to go on Saturday? Just go for the fun of it la. Nothing to do with the theme but more to go jalan jalan and relax. Come come. Go Go Go. I want some people to join me le ;p

Which Sat & where?

Guys,

If you all serious about model shoot, do you all mind paying a small token for the model to pose for you under the hot sun??

If you all don't mind paying, I can try to arrange for a few models with makeup artist for you all to shoot.... You want those pro models or amerture ones also have... I will check out their rate and update you all....

Cheers...
Francis Tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.