3rd Beheaded Video Released

Since all 3 known hostage is dead.... let the bombing and drone strike begin....

We should use chemical warfare against them. Bring back mustard gas and agent orange

Since all 3 known hostage is dead.... let the bombing and drone strike begin....
I think by now most of their camps and storage facilities are known. The issue is rather a legal one: nobody can simply wage war against a group operating in various countries, violating international law. But each of the affected countries can't do it on their own anymore. Guerrilla situation in the grey zone.

Read in today's papers about Australian response:

"Australia will send 600 military personnel, including SAS troops, and eight FA18 Super Hornets to the United Arab Emirates in preparation for a dramatic escalation of the multinational effort to contain the Islamic State that now holds parts of northern Iraq and Syria."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...iddle-east-20140914-10gqfc.html#ixzz3DI2w4XhR

Time to kick their butt!!!

those who live by the sword will die by the sword.

This is fighting against warped ideology. Turning these people to dust with bombs will only inculcate more to join them. Never ending.

Could always reduce enough of them to make them less of a threat till their warped ideology change....

Kit is right. How many of them can you kill? It is extremely difficult to uproot the ideology.

But I do agree that if we sit and do nothing, it will be worst.

No... but I sure know where they're heading and where their trying to built a 'state'...

USA should help them to build a state, put in their puppets and control the Islamic State like what they have done with Japan and South Korea.

Only then there'll be 天下太平.

:)

I guess no easy solution, to eliminate all the ISIS.
Maybe 1 day, technology like in the Winter Soldier (Captain America) movie exist, so can just kill all the terrorist with 1 button press.

USA should help them to build a state, put in their puppets and control the Islamic State like what they have done with Japan and South Korea.

Only then there'll be 天下太平.

:)

Waiting for Zombie Apocalypse.... :bsmilie:

Last edited: