3R PRINTING

ARWOGWB

Feb 9, 2010
Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can get either
1) 3R photo paper
2) A shop that does 3R size printing?

I know, I'm weird and old-fashioned but I prefer the smaller format, especially when I'm doing lomo stuff

Thanks!

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can get either
1) 3R photo paper
2) A shop that does 3R size printing?

I know, I'm weird and old-fashioned but I prefer the smaller format, especially when I'm doing lomo stuff

Thanks!
many digilab can do 3R photo prints, since they are using 5 inch paper roll to print, but AFAIK most places are charging 3R photo print same price as 4R photo print.
some labs may charge even more since there don't use 5 inch paper, just print it on 6 inch paper and trim it down manually. extra labour extra cost.

as for photo papers;
chemical photo paper print you can get it (only) from Ruby Photos, or buy online
inkjet photo paper print you can get it from Challenger outlets, Popular Book Store and many shops in Funan IT mall or Sim Lim Square

Just print it at Harvey Norman.

Most places can print 3R easily.

Thanks everyone!

I went to photoprint outlet (forgot which one) but they wanted to charge me 75 cents for 3R compared with 30cents for 4R!!! I tried looking for inkjet photo paper at Popular and Challenger but cannot find 3R. All 4R .... sigh. When did the world move to 4R ? I must have dozed off...
I will try Harvey Norman - hope not too ex.

Thanks everyone!

I went to photoprint outlet (forgot which one) but they wanted to charge me 75 cents for 3R compared with 30cents for 4R!!! I tried looking for inkjet photo paper at Popular and Challenger but cannot find 3R. All 4R .... sigh. When did the world move to 4R ? I must have dozed off...
I will try Harvey Norman - hope not too ex.

4R has been very popular since 80's, and since it is also same aspect ratio of 2:3 as 35mm film format and DSLR, unlike 3R photo is in 3.5 : 5, so nobody want 3R photos any more.

Hey all, just to share with your my experience so far ...

I went to Harvey Norman as advised by some of you - true enough they do 3R printing. There's a self-service kiosk you can use to upload your pictures (memory card, thumbdrives, bluetooth etc). Cost is 40 cents per print. Cheaper if you sign up as a member.

However, I found that No.1 Colour Center does it for 25 cents!!

But all of them just print on regular 4R paper then cut it down to size.

My conclusion - get your own 4R photo paper from Challenger or Popular (5 bucks for 30 sheets glossy) and buy a pair of scissors! Cheaper