3d dslr

why not? DDSLR? Double DSLR. Maybe it will be too big for most ppl to bring out for casual shoot but i believe technology can make it small enough..if it ever come to pass

if u're talking about DSLRs that can shoot in 3D... i don't think there is currently.. but there's the Alpha SLTs A55 and A33 which can shoot 3D panoramas. although they aren't 3D normal images, it still counts right ;)

Does a Lumix GH2 with the 3D lens count as it does not have a mirror inside?

Does a Lumix GH2 with the 3D lens count as it does not have a mirror inside?

since TS said DSLR (digital single lens reflex) and not interchangeable lens camera... i'm guessing he's specifying only the reflex cameras

since TS said DSLR (digital single lens reflex) and not interchangeable lens camera... i'm guessing he's specifying only the reflex cameras

:) Guess that means no lah.
Could be soon since Canon did a pair up of it's pro video cameras for 3D, maybe the same could be done for the 5D mkII bah or Sony could innovate again and outpace the competitors.
Hope I don't get flame from Canikon camp. :p

:) Guess that means no lah.
Could be soon since Canon did a pair up of it's pro video cameras for 3D, maybe the same could be done for the 5D mkII bah or Sony could innovate again and outpace the competitors.
Hope I don't get flame from Canikon camp. :p

c'mon... we don't need anymore gimmicky stuff :bsmilie:

Why is everyone into 3D? I meant the one with glasses not 3D animations, CG graphics etc.

In cinemas, 3D movies are popular but for me it's wasting money just to see something pop out of the screen. Rather watch a classic 2D one and imagine your own.

As for photography, what's the use? Why would anybody see a picture that requires glasses? Or those pictures with jagged surfaces. Plus it's expensive. :/

Is it possible someday have it?

It is already available.

3dportraitnikon2.jpg

Redrock3Dmicro.1.jpg

L9005.jpg

3ddslr_500x366.jpg

It is already available.

3dportraitnikon2.jpg

Redrock3Dmicro.1.jpg

L9005.jpg

3ddslr_500x366.jpg

Bro, your one no count lah.
The two DSLR connect together one does not synch the focal length, aperture and the usual settings.
The Canon XF300 and XF305 professional camcorders are the tegong tegong ones can synch all these with the upgrade firmware.
The 3D lens cut you horizontal resolution by half so it is no long Full HD unless you figure out how to use the DSLR full sensor to get 4K video.
Then I think Canikon will come down on you with a cease and desist order for hacking their DSLR until so tegong.

My Pentax Option 330 from 6yrs back can already do '3D'.
I did not even bother to try :D
Can't see a point to

loneWolff said:
Bro, your one no count lah.
The two DSLR connect together one does not synch the focal length, aperture and the usual settings.
The Canon XF300 and XF305 professional camcorders are the tegong tegong ones can synch all these with the upgrade firmware.
The 3D lens cut you horizontal resolution by half so it is no long Full HD unless you figure out how to use the DSLR full sensor to get 4K video.
Then I think Canikon will come down on you with a cease and desist order for hacking their DSLR until so tegong.

Can write software to sync mah. ;)

But all these work arounds will work la. And if spend time can also prototype a dual camera gimbal that sync the focus rings and zoom rings mechanically. ;)