39th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only these 2 can make it... :sweat:

KW0Q3533fflat2pano-after.jpg

KW0Q3561f-after1.jpg

shot this evening ah? i was at suntec/marina sq/pan pacific between 5pm to 9.30pm :bsmilie:

argghhh........:confused: i hate this......... one of her friends though i am interested in her............. arghh.......i am interested in her friend not her!!!!! how to say that across?!!

**** man. i just got myself another problem.;(

see lah.... next time ask us out altogether..... next time you want to do something... please seek the professionals here... :bsmilie:

argghhh........:confused: i hate this......... one of her friends though i am interested in her............. arghh.......i am interested in her friend not her!!!!! how to say that across?!!

you damn confused. if you interested in one of her friends, then why you want to tell her you like her? :dunno:

you damn confused. if you interested in one of her friends, then why you want to tell her you like her? :dunno:

nonononono......i not interested in her friends.... arghh..... ok. her as in my crush's friend.

Just tell her lor .... is it so difficult to tell the truth? :think:

yes...........:cry:

tell us all... what is so difficult? what is there so difficult?? the most is kena reject niao... reject first time... then wait for a few months then try again... try and try....

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.