39th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fire.jpg

my shot for today.... it is too dark... :sweat:

woah.. power ley... :thumbsup:

cos he date her only got little bit goo ni to drink. he date her friends got more goo ni to drink lor :sweatsm:

Liew.... might as well go ntuc buy goo ni to drink... still can choose from chocolate, strawberry or banana...

Satay.... ask them out altogether..... you need help?? call us all along ah... we help you tfcd them with you.... but please post their photo for all to see first so that we can choose the right lens to use. :sweatsm:

Liew.... might as well go ntuc buy goo ni to drink... still can choose from chocolate, strawberry or banana...

Satay.... ask them out altogether..... you need help?? call us all along ah... we help you tfcd them with you.... but please post their photo for all to see first so that we can choose the right lens to use. :sweatsm:

erm..if he call us along the goo ni have to share..then satay16 wont have enough to drink :bsmilie:

You want Satay to date you? :think: :think: :think:

Siao huh? Where got small boy wan 2 date old ugly aunty.........:eek: :eek:

argghhh........:confused: i hate this......... one of her friends though i am interested in her............. arghh.......i am interested in her friend not her!!!!! how to say that across?!!

**** man. i just got myself another problem.;(

Status
Not open for further replies.