• CROSSING BRIDGES 16 - PHILIPPINES 2019 - 25 April to 2 May 2019. Limited to 20 participant only, Visit this thread for more information.

39th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno

Jan 22, 2005
Land of the Teddy Bear
argghhh........:confused: i hate this......... one of her friends though i am interested in her............. arghh.......i am interested in her friend not her!!!!! how to say that across?!!

**** man. i just got myself another problem.;(
see lah.... next time ask us out altogether..... next time you want to do something... please seek the professionals here... :bsmilie:

madmacs

Dec 13, 2002
madmacs.multiply.com
argghhh........:confused: i hate this......... one of her friends though i am interested in her............. arghh.......i am interested in her friend not her!!!!! how to say that across?!!

you damn confused. if you interested in one of her friends, then why you want to tell her you like her? :dunno:

satay16

Jan 14, 2006
you damn confused. if you interested in one of her friends, then why you want to tell her you like her? :dunno:
nonononono......i not interested in her friends.... arghh..... ok. her as in my crush's friend.

Ola

Oct 6, 2005
Hougang

Just tell her lor .... is it so difficult to tell the truth? :think:

Funny

Apr 2, 2005

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom