39MP camera.. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can get 100mp by scanning slides with a US$400 epson scanner

It's featured on today's Digital Life, it cost $54k :sweat:

er, Phase One introduced a 39MP camera last year...the P45...just came back from the Singapore launch of it this morning...will be available in Singapore next month...also launched P30, 31MP...available NOW...saw some iPhoto guys there...

Damn...at 54K, I could get myself something more swanky than a camera! :bsmilie:

would that be in us $$:bigeyes:

there is already 85MP in 1998. I wonder US military could be using Giga Pixel now:sweat: in their daily Photography purpose ....

roti_prata said:
What's the use when the grain of the film itself will occupy several pixels?

for that much of money I can get very good camera/car/.... alot of things

roti_prata said:

digitising above the source's inherent resolution will not yield u more details. i don't think 35mm slides hold 100mp worth of details.

mpenza said:
digitising above the source's inherent resolution will not yield u more details. i don't think 35mm slides hold 100mp worth of details.

4x5 large format slides would probably be able to hold a 100mp resolution.

54K not enough to buy BM in sg...:cry:
I sure would like to get that and bring around so ppl can call me a 'pro' :bsmilie:
and i'll take a series of OOF & Handshake pics and call them my artistic preference :p

yanyewkay said:
54K not enough to buy BM in sg...:cry:
I sure would like to get that and bring around so ppl can call me a 'pro' :bsmilie:
and i'll take a series of OOF & Handshake pics and call them my artistic preference :p

You are absolutely "Right".... !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hey did you guys read the responses?

After reading so many wise cracks at the Hassie, this one kinda just caught me off guard:

"Unreal. But the first picture I’ll take will be of my dong."

LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.