380 European football matches fixed by Singapore syndicate

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Kelong! Kelong! Kelong!

Majullah.... singapura!

more good years!

Singapore #1!!!!

I thought last time the Interpol sent an entire team here just to investigate the bookies? Said they wanted to open an office. Yada, Yada, Yada...

Maybe they were paid off. ;)

Where did they mentioned it is a Singapore syndicate? My read is Asian syndicate.

Last time a Singaporean Gang in Amsterdam also very happening wor. Even becoming the world's largest drug syndicate.

We are very talented mah

Who say SG is lack of talents?

Where did they mentioned it is a Singapore syndicate? My read is Asian syndicate.

It's all over the news that's it's a Singaporean syndicate now.... Sky News, CNN etc.
Well, not exactly Singapore syndicate but syndicate operating from Singapore.

Well, who said we don't have entrepreneurial spirit? ;)

NUS MBAs putting business skills to good use. ;-)

I thought last time the Interpol sent an entire team here just to investigate the bookies? Said they wanted to open an office. Yada, Yada, Yada...

Edit: Interpol Global Complex (IGC) @ Napier Road completing soon. Nice! CIA and FBI just across the road.
Additional information who those who wants to know more.

Interpol Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI),
Command and Coordination Centre (CCC)

Interpol's largest donation is from FIFA, with that sum of cash. FIFA expects something to be done here in Singapore.

Last edited:
Thanka for the info.

I wonder how they xfer these large sum of money in and out of Singapore.

The saddest thing is , in a match which was fixed, Liverpool's opposition keeper was tasked to let in 2 goals.

but Liverpool only managed to score 1 ! :( kelong also not good enough...sigh.

I wonder how they xfer these large sum of money in and out of Singapore.

Rich Indons bring bags of cash in every single day. I'm sure it's pretty easy if you know how.

The saddest thing is , in a match which was fixed, Liverpool's opposition keeper was tasked to let in 2 goals.

but Liverpool only managed to score 1 ! :( kelong also not good enough...sigh.

Fantastic. ... maybe the red players accepted a counter offer to only score one.... lol...

I always feel soccer now is not like during keane era. ..