Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber_Duck

May 26, 2004
nippon
www.flickr.com
Trying to find a better way to shot this...
Pls C&C....

aimg0009pf6.jpg

Been trying to find a way to shot it better...
Please advice....thanks...

if its a armour like someone said here:think: then if it can be moved to clear back ground.or better still to outside location, that wud reflect its time and age:think:and shot......has the potential to become a interesting pic.....this armour sure has some intricate design......u really must write a story of its background and history to enlighten us all......at least enlighten me;)

for a start.. a cleaner background will help immensely..

and why did you "cut" off the sides of the armour?

if its a armour like someone said here:think: then if it can be moved to clear back ground.or better still to outside location, that wud reflect its time and age:think:and shot......has the potential to become a interesting pic.....this armour sure has some intricate design......u really must write a story of its background and history to enlighten us all......at least enlighten me;)

I think TS cant control the bkgnd unless he is the owner of this samurai armour. Most likely this maybe displayed in a historical museum in japan etc. Anyway, my personal opinion is that a full body armour shot would work here.

Btw, I believe a picture tells a thousand words. Need not really write a long winded story. A short description may helps but a well composed and meaningful pic would be more than fulfilling enough.

Thanks..

May be i should put it this way...

This Japanese amour is actually a celebration for the Boys Day.
is on May 5, to celebrate the healthy growth of the boys, pray for Japan's custom's

Kamakura period around the "iris" "Army" is the same as reading, as well as the iris sword-shaped leaves are reminiscent of that from the Dragon Boat Festival and a boy in the boy's healthy growth to celebrate prayerfully . Armor, helmet, sword, and warrior doll Kintarou imitated May dolls indoors decoration and stage decoration, to Koinobori (carp) is to draw up a typical Celebrations. male body is to protect the implications do you have in mind. Carp Story of China's custom is to head off after the men's pray for your success in life (Koinobori section). Carp typical of the five-color pants leg and three (or more) from a carp streamer.Streamers of the five-color theory five origin.

In Japan they name is as 端午 but is a bit different from China or Chinese.

So this is the story about this pix...

For more detail you check with this website...
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fja.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F%25E7%25AB%25AF%25E5%258D%2588%25E3%2581%25AE%25E7%25AF%2580%25E5%258F%25A5&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Status
Not open for further replies.