350D samples out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much rocks with the 18-55mm II.....

too bad!!!canon singapore said that the body with kit len cost S$2000!!! :confused: I think its bull ****,how can it be so x!
will be in sg in mid march :what:

studiolabmaster said:
too bad!!!canon singapore said that the body with kit len cost S$2000!!! :confused: I think its bull ****,how can it be so x!
Strange, the US website mentioned that 350D would be estimated price at USD$999 with kit len, USD$899 without. Although Canon got a history of overcharging us compared to the US, but $2000 is simply too much.

kross said:
pretty much rocks with the 18-55mm II.....

The Mark II is identical to the first one. Just cosmetic changes.

what cosmetic change? they add "mk II" on the label for fun izzit. 8)

Hommie said:
Strange, the US website mentioned that 350D would be estimated price at USD$999 with kit len, USD$899 without. Although Canon got a history of overcharging us compared to the US, but $2000 is simply too much.

Aiyah, dun worry lah! Canon's RRP for the 300D with lens was also $1999 when launched, can probably get the 350D for around $1800+ from your fav camera shops.

loupgarou said:
what cosmetic change? they add "mk II" on the label for fun izzit. 8)

Lol .. you can almost say that

The changes: (someone posted in HWZ)
Design pattern and width of the zoom ring rubber, and position of the silver ring at the front of the lens and of course the addition of the "II" word

Mk I
ef_s18_55_f35_56.jpg

Mk II
ef_s18_55_f35_56ii.jpg

Yes... I saw US$999 for the cost of the camera body plus lens kit..
Can't be $2000... I would go for Oly for about $1600 with 8 mp. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Yappy

studiolabmaster said:

Let the market force determine the cost!
.. they must be trying to get rid of the 300D model.. it would go under around $1000.. hee hee.. let wait see for the price cut...

Yappy

Status
Not open for further replies.